BY FINISH

Innovative rinse agent fights spots and residues for a "Diamond Shine." Rinses away leftover food and detergent residue for sparkling dishes, glasses and cutlery. Easy to use, just fill your rinse agent dispenser and let your dishwasher run. Application: Automatic Dishwashers; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Glass; Metal; Plastic. ~ Includes 12 4.2-ounce bottles per case.REC36565. 36565. Finish Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent With Baking Soda, Neutral Liquid, 4.2 Oz. Flip-top Bottle. see more...

Alyssa M.
Mc Graw, NY
When we started using this product in addition to our normal dish washing routine we noticed a huge difference in the cleanliness of our dishes. streaks were essentially non existent with this product.
Kristen B.
Paso robles, Ca
Finish Jetdry has changed the way our dishes come out of the dishwasher dramatically! We have hard water and everything comes out sparkling instead of dull and filmy.
Yanelle P.
Hialeah , Fl
My dishes do not look the same without this product. I must add this to my dishwasher loads or my dishes come out kind of foggy and do not look clean. The price is also not too bad.
Olivia H.
Sterling Hts, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have noticed a big difference in the clearness of my dishes when I use this product vs. when I do not. Helps dishes dry to a sparkly finish!
Taryn W.
Leander, TX
Works ok. Gets the job done but if you want spotless dishes you may want to just do them yourself. Even my clean, dry dishes have water spots.
Palmira d.
Plains, KS
I've noticed it doesn't exactly dey my dishes as I thought it was. It is on the pricey side too. The bottle I purchased was small for The price
Ashley D.
Marrero, LA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This stuff works great to get dishes spotless, but I find lemon essential oil works even better. Fair pricing. Easy to find in store.
Jamie F.
Walkersville, MD
Highly recommend this product! Works great to clean our dishes along with the use of our detergent!
Marissa L.
Fort Riley, KS
Never works in my dish washer. I don't like this product, it doesn't seem to do much of anything
Emily A.
Gets water spots off and leaves your dishes clean. No residue is left on your dishes either.