BY FINISH

Innovative rinse agent fights spots and residues for a "Diamond Shine." Rinses away leftover food and detergent residue for sparkling dishes, glasses and cutlery. Easy to use, just fill your rinse agent dispenser and let your dishwasher run. Application: Automatic Dishwashers; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Glass; Metal; Plastic. ~ Includes 12 4.2-ounce bottles per case.REC36565. 36565. Finish Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent With Baking Soda, Neutral Liquid, 4.2 Oz. Flip-top Bottle. see more...

Jamie F.
Walkersville, MD
Highly recommend this product! Works great to clean our dishes along with the use of our detergent!
Jessica K.
If I don't use this stuff, my dishes end up looking sad and unclean even though it was just washed in the dishwasher. This agent gives my clean dishes a boost, especially when I have glass in the rack. It leaves my glass looking spotless which makes the experience of using them even better.
Katie G.
This product helps keep the water spots off anything I put in my dishwasher and is especially useful given the amount of glassware that I wash. I was able to get two enormous bottles at Costco for a very low price and have been pleased with the value overall. Would repurchase.
Stephanie C.
Rocky Mount , NC
I love this. This has taken my old dishwasher and made it effective again. It makes all my dishes so nice and shiney. It does not break the bank and although the bottle is small it lasts for quite a while. I would definitely buy it again.
Bay P.
We have had problems with spots on our glasses in the dishwasher in our new house, so we decided to try these. Overall I am very happy with it, although some glasses still need a second rinse coming out of the dishwasher.
Kate R.
Durham
I use Finish Jet Dry Rinse Agent in my dishwasher on a regular basis. It has a nice clean scent and really leaves my dishes looking sparkly.  I tried using my dishwasher without this rinse agent and my dishes came out very dull and looked like they weren't fully clean. I recommend using this product to get a clean sparkly dish every time.
Stacie J.
Yes this dries your dishes (especially plastic) better. But even after adjusting my dishwasher setting for the rinse agent I feel like I go through it fast. And...it costs more than store brands which work as well.
Chelsey M.
Finish Jet Dry works really well with making allthe glass and plates look good as new. I have used this product in my vacation home with my boyfriend and his family. It works really well!
Katy T.
Glenwood Spgs, CO
One bottle lasts FOREVER, no lie. I don't know if it really does anything, because I've put this stuff into every dish washer I've ever had without feel, but I love it anyhow.
Jasmin S.
Linden, VA
If you have hard water you definitely need jet dry, it keeps our dishes from getting that gross film from the water. Glasses end up clear, the way they should be.