BY FINISH

KJ T.
I put jet dry in my dishwasher once every month or so and you can really tell a difference it helps with water spots and helps get the dishes extra sparkly clean. One bottle lasts a couple months and it is affordable. I always make it part of my dishwasher maintenance
Lexi K.
Tucson, AZ
When using both clear glass drinking glasses and coffee mugs this is great for getting out stains and keeping the water spots off the glasses. I just wish it could be apart of dishwasher pods instead of being separate
Jaimie G.
Severn, MD
I bought this at our local Home Depot to see if it would help our older dishwasher. I had heard many good reviews but sadly it did not work for me. I'm fairly certain it's because of our dishwasher.
Claudia L.
For some reason our dish washer performs so much better when we add this! It cuts down drying time in the dishwasher and dishes come out spotless and shiny. It's inexpensive and it makes a big difference when using dishwasher. So if you are using a dishwasher it's a must.
Della W.
Raleigh, NC
Use a dishwasher?--use Jet Dry--or don't bother and just hand wash. Without it I have spots on the glasses, just like you see in commercials. Maybe it's because I have harder water with more minerals. Don't know, don't care, just use the product and my problem goes away. I'm off to do more important things with my time.
Danielle K.
Jenison, MI
I use this to remove residue from the inside of my dishwasher and it works amazing. It's affordable and provides easy and effective maintenance to an expensive appliance. I definitely recommend to extend the life of your dishwasher.
Anna R.
Love this product it leave my dishes so sparkly and doesn't leave any spots or residue on them i look forward to using my dishwasher because my dishes come out so clean
Denise R.
Don't ever realize I need more until all the sudden my dishes are cloudy again! Great reminder to buy more and clear them right back up! Quality product!
Rebekha P.
Not the best but not the worst. It works better with very light loads. Would not recommend for medium to larger loads or special glassware.
Bekah J.
This is the only product that helps my dishes come out sparkling. I have well water, and have used numerous products, but none can compare!

Kohl's