Finish Jet-dry Rinse Agent

by Finish

Rinses away detergent, food residues and hard water minerals. Prevents spots and film from depositing on dishes and glasses. Application: Automatic Dishwashers; Applicable Material: Ceramic; Glass; Plastic; Stainless Steel. ~ Includes eight 8.45-oz bottles.REC75713. 75713. Finish Finish Jet-dry Rinse Agent, 8.45oz Bottle.

I have hard water and sometimes I have a white residue left on dishes, and use Finish Quantum packs as a detergent, will this help with the residue issue?
Does this work better then cascade platinum rinse aid?
Start your review of Finish Jet-dry Rinse Agent!
Michael P.
Barnesville, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Finish Jet-dry Rinse Agent uploaded by Michael P.
I got a sample of this In the mail I don't have a dish washer so I'ma give it to some one I know that does but I heard this brand was amazing and works wonders and that it's not on the expensive side and I can usually find it at walmart I don't remember where I got the sample I think sampler program
Amanda C.
Manassas, VA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Finish Jet-dry Rinse Agent uploaded by Amanda C.
Finish Ultra Jet Dry is an essential component of the dishwasher cycle! Without it, the glass items are not crystal clear clean and typically have residue left on it. What I love most is that it st stretches Out the product for months and goes a long way. The smell is refreshing and not harsh. Received this sample in my sampler box. I follow back here and IG (@hairbyabcsalon)
Robin B.
Hollywood
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Finish Jet-dry Rinse Agent uploaded by Robin B.
I got a new dishwasher and all my plastic containers were coming out all wet and spotted. I bought this rinse agent and it’s been a miracle. No more wet dishes or spots. All the plastic is dry when I take them out. No spots on the dishes or glasses. Love it.
Amanda D.
Midway, GA
Mega Parent Expert Level 5
I absolutely love jet dry when I use a dishwasher I make sure it has this in it or I wont wash my dishes it really helps to keep the dishes clean and if you have hard water it helps to break down the calcium deposits from in the machine it helps so much in protecting your machine and keeping your dishes clean
Jessica H.
Mayville, ND
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I wouldn’t say this product is amazing. It works for the first load in the dishwasher but I feel like it has to be replaced often! Does seem to help a little with water spots but not great. I will try a different brand next.
Traci H.
Fairmont, WV
My dishes always come out sparkling. I use this and the finish Max n 1 and always have perfectly clean dishes every time without spots or residue.
Maria V.
South Hadley, MA
I refuse to use anything else this product is amazing and tge best out there leaves the dishes so clean
Taylor M.
Jamaica, NY
I use this product in my dish washer. It leaves my dishes with a diamond sparkling like resemblance and I have to say that I am truly impressed with the product.
Marlee J.
Beaver, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 10
Not too bad it does the job for the dishes and is easy to use received a sample and I just might repurchase them
Jordan R.
Kevil, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I was not impressed with this. My dishes were still wet and dripping after use. Wouldn’t recommend at all. Thankfully what I used was just a sample!!