BY FINISH

Finish Jet-Dry Original Rinse Agent: Fights spots and residues for a diamond shine Safe for septic systems Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
My family has always used jet dry, and it has always worked for us. My glasses never have any water spots on them after they come out of the dishwasher. We don't have to use a ton, and it's very easy to put into the dishwasher as well. Now that I'm in college, I'm still a fan!
Kari K.
Kari K.
Redding, CA
I love how clean and shiny my dishes are, smells great and does well in my dishwasher. However it is on the more expensive side of things so that's why I give it a B great product though.
Liz K.
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is great! My dishes look incredible! I am really bad about watching the refill light on my dishwasher and I can immediately tell by the look of my dishes that it needs to be refilled. I buy it at SAMS club and will continue to buy it! Just love it!
Courtney S.
Courtney S.
Keeps your glassware scratch free, water spot free, and beautiful like the day you purchased them. One bottle lasts about six months with daily use.
Lucy L.
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
Kinda thought this would be one of those products that are invented that you think you need, but it's really useless. Not true. It really makes my dishes sparkle! No food bits on my glasses!
Andrea K.
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Mega Parent Expert
I love this product. I simply pour a huge amount into my dishwasher and it lasts a few dozen cycles.

My glassware and dishes are always left sparkly clean..no water or dirt residue.
Nicole T.
Nicole T.
I always use jet dry. I find if I don't or if it runs out and I don't notice to refill, my dishes just don't come out as clean.
Kristine D.
Kristine D.
Calgary, AB
I use this in my dishwasher all the time. I can tell when it runs out just by looking at my dishes. I always make sure I have this in my cupboard.