BY FINISH

Finish Jet-Dry Original Rinse Agent: Fights spots and residues for a diamond shine Safe for septic systems Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Courtney S.
Keeps your glassware scratch free, water spot free, and beautiful like the day you purchased them. One bottle lasts about six months with daily use.
Kirsten K.
Great product. Have started using due to having hard water and wanting to get rid of those spots that occurred after running dishes through the dishwasher and it has worked wonderfully. Would recommend to any household that has hard water and ends up with hard water stains on dishes
Rand Y.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is the best product to achieve spotless clean dishes ! The other products on the market do not compare
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I use this every time I do the dishes. It definitely makes a difference for my glassware, but I'm not sure if it does anything for my other dishes though. It's very easy to use, and it smells fine. I'll probably repurchase just out of habit. I'm not super attached to it though.
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is great! My dishes look incredible! I am really bad about watching the refill light on my dishwasher and I can immediately tell by the look of my dishes that it needs to be refilled. I buy it at SAMS club and will continue to buy it! Just love it!
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Home Sweet Home Expert
I love this product. I simply pour a huge amount into my dishwasher and it lasts a few dozen cycles.

My glassware and dishes are always left sparkly clean..no water or dirt residue.
Kristine D.
Calgary, AB
I use this in my dishwasher all the time. I can tell when it runs out just by looking at my dishes. I always make sure I have this in my cupboard.
Nicole T.
I always use jet dry. I find if I don't or if it runs out and I don't notice to refill, my dishes just don't come out as clean.