BY FINISH

Finish Jet-Dry Original Rinse Agent: Fights spots and residues for a diamond shine Safe for septic systems Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I really didn't think this product would be as good as the commercial makes it out to be but it really makes my glasses clear! Love it!
Samantha N.
GREAT NECK, NY
ive been using this in my dish washer for many years. really helps dishes and glasses come out shiney and a little goes a long way
Nicole M.
Beverly, MA
I always have Jet Dry in my dishwasher, it really helps to keep the water spots off your drinking glasses and dishes.
Lauren T.
Works great, haven't used much only because I forget to. From what I remember it does what it is supposed to do.
ANNETTE M.
I do not like to be without Finish by Jet-Dry. This stuff really works. Everything comes out clean and spotless!
Rand Y.
W Bloomfield, MI
This is the best product to achieve spotless clean dishes ! The other products on the market do not compare
Andrea K.
Richmond Hill, ON
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love this product. I simply pour a huge amount into my dishwasher and it lasts a few dozen cycles.

My glassware and dishes are always left sparkly clean..no water or dirt residue.
Kristine D.
Calgary, AB
I use this in my dishwasher all the time. I can tell when it runs out just by looking at my dishes. I always make sure I have this in my cupboard.
Nicole T.
I always use jet dry. I find if I don't or if it runs out and I don't notice to refill, my dishes just don't come out as clean.