BY FINISH

Finish Jet-Dry Original Rinse Agent: Fights spots and residues for a diamond shine Safe for septic systems Kosher see more...

Buy on Kmart
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
This is a pretty good product. I'd say it does its job but I sure wish it was cheaper and paired with the dish washing tabs because I think sometimes all of the different brands can tend to leave spots.
Kimberly-Erin W.
Madison, MS
I enjoy using this product in my dishwasher. It helps leave my glasses without out spots. Which is a huge difference than not using Jet Dry at all. I will continue to use Jet Dry in the future.
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
Kinda thought this would be one of those products that are invented that you think you need, but it's really useless. Not true. It really makes my dishes sparkle! No food bits on my glasses!
Alicia R.
newport, MI
We have recently gotten a dishwasher and have started to this product. I have had no issues with it yet. My glasses come out looking absolutely clean with no spots.
Kari K.
Redding, CA
I love how clean and shiny my dishes are, smells great and does well in my dishwasher. However it is on the more expensive side of things so that's why I give it a B great product though.
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
Before I started using this stuff my dishes came out with lots of soap residue. This stuff works as advertised. The bottle also lasts a long time. Love it!
Courtney S.
Keeps your glassware scratch free, water spot free, and beautiful like the day you purchased them. One bottle lasts about six months with daily use.
Courtney M.
Black
Best brand on the market for getting your dishes dry. Not saying it does an amazing job but there isn't anything out there that does any better.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
It gets the job done on small loads. I find if I have the dishwasher full it is a little spotty. I think this brand is better than any other.
Jessica B.
San Jose, CA
Wish I didn't need a rinse aid but haven't found a dishwasher detergent that didn't require one. This is the only brand I will purchase!