BY FINISH

Finish Jet-Dry Original Rinse Agent: Fights spots and residues for a diamond shine Safe for septic systems Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Lucy L.
Buffalo, NY
Kinda thought this would be one of those products that are invented that you think you need, but it's really useless. Not true. It really makes my dishes sparkle! No food bits on my glasses!
Kari K.
Redding, CA
I love how clean and shiny my dishes are, smells great and does well in my dishwasher. However it is on the more expensive side of things so that's why I give it a B great product though.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
We have recently gotten a dishwasher and have started to this product. I have had no issues with it yet. My glasses come out looking absolutely clean with no spots.
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
My family has always used jet dry, and it has always worked for us. My glasses never have any water spots on them after they come out of the dishwasher. We don't have to use a ton, and it's very easy to put into the dishwasher as well. Now that I'm in college, I'm still a fan!
Nicole M.
Beverly, MA
I always have Jet Dry in my dishwasher, it really helps to keep the water spots off your drinking glasses and dishes.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
This is a pretty good product. I'd say it does its job but I sure wish it was cheaper and paired with the dish washing tabs because I think sometimes all of the different brands can tend to leave spots.
Nikki S.
Lisbon , IA
It gets the job done on small loads. I find if I have the dishwasher full it is a little spotty. I think this brand is better than any other.
Elyse S.
Burbank, CA
We had to buy a dishwasher due to baby bottles and constant dishes with a new child. We bought one that attaches to our sink and can be rolled out of the way. However, our water pressure is not great, so our dishes would come out with residue on them still. I decided to try this stuff and my dishes came out perfect, even with bad water pressure!
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
Before I started using this stuff my dishes came out with lots of soap residue. This stuff works as advertised. The bottle also lasts a long time. Love it!
ANNETTE M.
I do not like to be without Finish by Jet-Dry. This stuff really works. Everything comes out clean and spotless!