BY FINISH

Finish Jet-Dry Original Rinse Agent: Fights spots and residues for a diamond shine Safe for septic systems Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Alicia R.
Alicia R.
newport, MI
We have recently gotten a dishwasher and have started to this product. I have had no issues with it yet. My glasses come out looking absolutely clean with no spots.
Kimberly-Erin W.
Kimberly-Erin W.
Madison, MS
I enjoy using this product in my dishwasher. It helps leave my glasses without out spots. Which is a huge difference than not using Jet Dry at all. I will continue to use Jet Dry in the future.
ANNETTE M.
ANNETTE M.
I do not like to be without Finish by Jet-Dry. This stuff really works. Everything comes out clean and spotless!
Alexine G.
Alexine G.
El Paso, TX
Before I started using this stuff my dishes came out with lots of soap residue. This stuff works as advertised. The bottle also lasts a long time. Love it!
Elyse S.
Elyse S.
Burbank, CA
We had to buy a dishwasher due to baby bottles and constant dishes with a new child. We bought one that attaches to our sink and can be rolled out of the way. However, our water pressure is not great, so our dishes would come out with residue on them still. I decided to try this stuff and my dishes came out perfect, even with bad water pressure!
Lauren T.
Lauren T.
Works great, haven't used much only because I forget to. From what I remember it does what it is supposed to do.
Melissa O.
Melissa O.
Euclid, OH
I really didn't think this product would be as good as the commercial makes it out to be but it really makes my glasses clear! Love it!
Nikki S.
Nikki S.
Lisbon, IA
It gets the job done on small loads. I find if I have the dishwasher full it is a little spotty. I think this brand is better than any other.
Nicole M.
Nicole M.
Beverly, MA
I always have Jet Dry in my dishwasher, it really helps to keep the water spots off your drinking glasses and dishes.
Kayla S.
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
This is a pretty good product. I'd say it does its job but I sure wish it was cheaper and paired with the dish washing tabs because I think sometimes all of the different brands can tend to leave spots.