BY FINISH

Finish Jet-Dry Original Rinse Agent: Fights spots and residues for a diamond shine Safe for septic systems Kosher see more...

Buy on Target*
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Home Sweet Home Expert
This rinse agent is a must have if you want spotless, streak free dishes. Speeds drying time too. I've tried similar products in the past but this one is superior to the rest. Have been using it for years and will continue to buy. Highly recommend!
Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
This has become a staple in the house. We simply refill the rinse agent compartment once a month and forget about it. I didn't think it would make a difference and that it was just a scam to get folks to buy the product, but now I am a believer. It really does make a difference!
Lexie H.
Middlebury
I think that it does a good job with cleaning the dishes! I can't say if it is easy to use because last time I checked I am not a dishwasher! Lol! My family continues to use this stuff, and I guess we like it because I always find it in the cabinet! It works!
Blair C.
Addis, LA
This dishwasher additive has truly been a lifesaver for me!! Before trying this product, my dishes would be left with tiny white spots after they dried and I would have to rinse and dry every dish before putting them away. This rinse agent is amazing!
Kevin L.
The water in my area is super harsh so every time I would send glasses through the dishwasher they would come out with spots. Yuck! Just a little bit of this goes such a long way! Definitely on the pricier side but it's so worth it!
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I use this every time I do the dishes. It definitely makes a difference for my glassware, but I'm not sure if it does anything for my other dishes though. It's very easy to use, and it smells fine. I'll probably repurchase just out of habit. I'm not super attached to it though.
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is great! My dishes look incredible! I am really bad about watching the refill light on my dishwasher and I can immediately tell by the look of my dishes that it needs to be refilled. I buy it at SAMS club and will continue to buy it! Just love it!
Courtney S.
Keeps your glassware scratch free, water spot free, and beautiful like the day you purchased them. One bottle lasts about six months with daily use.
Courtney M.
Black
Best brand on the market for getting your dishes dry. Not saying it does an amazing job but there isn't anything out there that does any better.
Samantha N.
Great Neck, NY
ive been using this in my dish washer for many years. really helps dishes and glasses come out shiney and a little goes a long way