BY FINISH

Finish Jet-Dry Original Rinse Agent: Fights spots and residues for a diamond shine Safe for septic systems Kosher see more...

Amanda D.
TUCSON, AZ
This has become a staple in the house. We simply refill the rinse agent compartment once a month and forget about it. I didn't think it would make a difference and that it was just a scam to get folks to buy the product, but now I am a believer. It really does make a difference!
Blair C.
Addis, LA
This dishwasher additive has truly been a lifesaver for me!! Before trying this product, my dishes would be left with tiny white spots after they dried and I would have to rinse and dry every dish before putting them away. This rinse agent is amazing!
Kirsten K.
Great product. Have started using due to having hard water and wanting to get rid of those spots that occurred after running dishes through the dishwasher and it has worked wonderfully. Would recommend to any household that has hard water and ends up with hard water stains on dishes
Sabrina W.
Providence, RI
I use this every time I do the dishes. It definitely makes a difference for my glassware, but I'm not sure if it does anything for my other dishes though. It's very easy to use, and it smells fine. I'll probably repurchase just out of habit. I'm not super attached to it though.
Linda B.
Bethpage, NY
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This rinse agent is a must have if you want spotless, streak free dishes. Speeds drying time too. I've tried similar products in the past but this one is superior to the rest. Have been using it for years and will continue to buy. Highly recommend!
Kayla B.
Miramar, FL
My family has always used jet dry, and it has always worked for us. My glasses never have any water spots on them after they come out of the dishwasher. We don't have to use a ton, and it's very easy to put into the dishwasher as well. Now that I'm in college, I'm still a fan!
Liz K.
Saint Louis, MO
This stuff is great! My dishes look incredible! I am really bad about watching the refill light on my dishwasher and I can immediately tell by the look of my dishes that it needs to be refilled. I buy it at SAMS club and will continue to buy it! Just love it!
Elyse S.
Burbank, CA
We had to buy a dishwasher due to baby bottles and constant dishes with a new child. We bought one that attaches to our sink and can be rolled out of the way. However, our water pressure is not great, so our dishes would come out with residue on them still. I decided to try this stuff and my dishes came out perfect, even with bad water pressure!
Kevin L.
The water in my area is super harsh so every time I would send glasses through the dishwasher they would come out with spots. Yuck! Just a little bit of this goes such a long way! Definitely on the pricier side but it's so worth it!
Kayla S.
Mishawaka, IN
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a pretty good product. I'd say it does its job but I sure wish it was cheaper and paired with the dish washing tabs because I think sometimes all of the different brands can tend to leave spots.

back