BY FINISH

For sparkling dishes Starts working after your detergent has stopped, to prevent spots and residue from depositing on your dishes and glasses in the rinse cycle Now with Baking Soda Liquid rinse agent 4.22 fl oz see more...

Jackie R.
Sumrall, MS
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I like having this on hand. I have a lot of wine glasses and without using this I always have a weird residue on them after going through the dishwasher. Leaves my dishes very clean.
Lee J.
Hicksville, NY
I need this I need it now! It's the type of product you use and forget about until you need it. My dishwasher has so much condensation, my dishes are still wet and there's a puddle from it all on my flavor.
I gotta get JetDry, and all these problems will be gone!
Maureen H.
I love this. It leave my glass spot free and shiny as new. It's the only one I'll by with my dishwasher. I immediately know when I run out because my dishes and cups will have water spots and gross water build-up on crevasses and creases.
Becca H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This product is a must have if you do not want water spots on your dishes. I love that it gets my dishes sparkling clean with out an ugly build up or residue left behind.
Kayla A.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Great rinse aide from Finish brand. I always always use it or else I get lots of water spots on my dishes due to harsh water in my area. This stuff rescues my dishes!
Noelle M.
Ogden, UT
Never forget the jet dry!!! If you want your dishes dried perfectly without water spots you had better keep this stuff handy and keep it full on the dishwasher. A little hoes a long way, so the price is worth it, I only have to buy it once, maybe twice a year!
Ashley F.
Oak Point, TX
Don't really see the appeal. I don't see a difference when the solution is in the dishwasher and when it's not used. Glass didn't come out any cleaner or with less spots or streaks. The dishes did appear to dry slightly faster.
Tina M.
I do buy this product at Walmart it is very reasonably priced,I just started using Jet Dry and I can really see the difference in my dishes.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
This did absolutely nothing for my dishes. I used them in combination with the Finish tabs and EVERYTHING came out with spots or cloudiness.
Kaylie W.
Euless, TX
Helps to reduce the white hard water residue from building up on my glassware, but I don't really notice an improvement with drying times.