BY FINISH

Finish quantum dishwasher detergent with power gel delivers an ultimate clean and amazing shine so that you don't need to pre-rinse. Its breakthrough multi-chamber dishwashing technology activates each of the three cleaning ingredients when it's needed during the cycle, so all you have to do is sit back and relax. see more...

Michelle M.
Michelle M.
Fairfield
Works great! Makes all of our dishes spotless after coming out of the dishwasher! Works better then previous ones we have tried because there are no water marks.
April B.
April B.
Fresno, CA
This is the brand you want to use when you're just too tried to hand wash your dishes. It leaves your dishes squeaky clean with no residue or water stains.
Andrea S.
Andrea S.
Absolute best dishwasher tabs out there. A little pricey, but every time I buy a cheaper brand I can tell the difference.
Destani G.
Destani G.
Winston Salem, NC
Quick and easy. Slim packaging so it doesn't take up to much space in my cabinet. Bought these once & loved them .
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Big Stone Gap , VA
Keeps dishes clean but sometimes they stick in the compartment for the tablets. I do like how there is a baking soda in the tablets.
Debbie C.
Debbie C.
Lancaster, PA
Even with pre rinsing my dishes still have a filmover them. Even if they were clean, i don't want cloudy cups. who does? Sometimes it wouldn't even dissolve fully. so I'd have to waste water and energy re using the machine
Traci b.
Traci b.
Cumberland , MD
I was super excited to receive a sample of this product however I am not impressed with the cleaning power compared to other leading brands
Nichole M.
Nichole M.
I really like this dishwasher pod.  I find the Finish Jet-Dry to do a great job.  They're average price, maybe slightly higher than average, but usually go on sale.  I got mine at Sobeys, and will buy again.  I would recommend to anyone looking to switch brands.
Katie P.
Katie P.
Milverton , ON
We love the pods and they work amazing in our dishwasher. I find out dishes constantly come out clean and smell clean. It's a good value as I find our dishes are always clean. I continue to purchase this
Samantha B.
Samantha B.
Boston lincs, ['', '', '']
These are my favourite tablets to use. They get the most stubborn burnt off food off the dishes and the glasses always come out sparkling and clean. Defiantly affective and would recommend these tablets. Even down to the cultlery all come out sparkling and clean