BY FINISH

Finish quantum dishwasher detergent with power gel delivers an ultimate clean and amazing shine so that you don't need to pre-rinse. Its breakthrough multi-chamber dishwashing technology activates each of the three cleaning ingredients when it's needed during the cycle, so all you have to do is sit back and relax. see more...

Kelsey L.
Scottsboro
Didn’t work nearly as well as the commercials say, it left the dishes dirty and greasy in the machine, and we ended up finally giving up after the second try. We bought this product at Walmart and it wasn’t very cheap for the quality of product. I would not recommend to anyone.
Amanda P.
Odessa , TX
I have the finish gel tablets and they work great. I used the cascade ones before but I like these way better. I feel like they do a great job at getting my dishes clean and i don’t see any spots. I will be buying more when I run out!
Klair H.
McKinney, TX
This is always my go to. After trying this dish soap I haven't used any other kind. My dishes use to always still come out spotty and dirty but this makes sure that never happens! My dishes get clean and look fantastic! Money well spent!
Kendall C.
Huntsville , AL
Are use these little packs now and I've never went back when I have to wash them in the dishwasher these are my go to they always clean my dishes and without a spot left on him no I like to wipe them off before I put them in the dishwasher but that's a personal thing
Shelby D.
Franklin, TN
These are a time life saver!!! I pop them in and it takes care of the rest, even my super dirty dishes without rinsing them first! I think for the value they are worth it and would recommend for someone who doesn't have time to pre-rinse everything to use!
Regan W.
Lamar, AR
Really enjoy these! Just pop them in and they do all the hard scrubbing and cleaning for me! I've never had a dish come out of the dish washer dirty when using these. They are a little pricey compared to others, but they get the job done.
Jenn O.
Statesville
Works well and easy to just set it and walk off. Never have any caked up unused soap pieces leftover on the bottom of the dishwasher. Price is pretty close to the other brands so not too far off. No filmy clouded glassware either
Michelle M.
Fairfield, CT
Works great! Makes all of our dishes spotless after coming out of the dishwasher! Works better then previous ones we have tried because there are no water marks.
April B.
Home Sweet Home Expert
This is the brand you want to use when you're just too tried to hand wash your dishes. It leaves your dishes squeaky clean with no residue or water stains.
Amber T.
Greenwood
You can always count on finish to do a great job. I won't buy any other brand. Don't change what isn't broken. The jet dry is a great additive