Add a Photo
Finish Jet Dry Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Agent - Liquid Original, 8.45 Ounces, 3 Pack

By Finish

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Stock up on your favorite dish cleaner, Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Agent Liquid Original 8.45 ounces, 3 pack. Even if your dishes are completely clean, they may not look it if they havent been given a proper rinse. Finish Jet-Dry gives you superior spot and residue protection so your dishes will sparkle and shine. Better than your favorite wine and cheese pairing, Finish Jet-Dry paired with your favorite dishwasher soap and gives you a clean you can be proud of. 3 pack set. Size: 8.45FLOZ.
Aimee B.
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN

I love this rinse aid, I love that all my glass is spot free. I also used it once a month when I clean my dishwasher, it helps wash away all the built up soap residue.
jessica l.
jessica l.
Piqua, OH

I do not run my dishwasher without this. My glasses come out crystal clear. I can usually find this on sale and use coupons, so priced good.
kim W.
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ

This does what it says and I will never be without it. My dishes are sparkling clean and never have a spot on them
Kathy M.
Kathy M.
San Antonio, TX

I love my jet dry it has never disappointed me and my dishes are always clean, sparkling, and shinny
Samantha J.
Samantha J.
Lancaster, CA

Nope. Won't buy again. Prefer cascade. Leaves streaks on the dishes. Severely. Not effective at all
Beant M.
Beant M.

Finish is always my go to brand when it comes to my dishwasher it always gets the job done!
Anhel A.
Anhel A.
Elkhart, IN

Awesome product great price.. I usually buy at Sam's club.... where it bigger size........
Kayla B.
Kayla B.
Salida, CA

I've bought this a few times now, and it hasn't done anything to rinse water spots!
Stephanie R.
Stephanie R.
Estill Spgs, TN

Love Jet Dry... It is amazing how much quicker my dishes dry when I use this!
Chantelle L.
Chantelle L.

Anyone who owns a dishwasher should be using this product. It is amazing how clean and clear your dishes are when you use it (and how much you miss it when you have run out).
Sibyl B.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA

I only have to buy this about once a year, how long does a bottle last you?

Join Now