Finish Jet Dry Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Agent - Liquid Original, 8.45 Ounces, 3 Pack

BY FINISH

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Stock up on your favorite dish cleaner, Finish Jet-Dry Rinse Agent Liquid Original 8.45 ounces, 3 pack. Even if your dishes are completely clean, they may not look it if they havent been given a proper rinse. Finish Jet-Dry gives you superior spot and residue protection so your dishes will sparkle and shine. Better than your favorite wine and cheese pairing, Finish Jet-Dry paired with your favorite dishwasher soap and gives you a clean you can be proud of. 3 pack set. Size: 8.45FLOZ. see more...

• how will does this get rid of water spots and food that i...1 Answers
  • I only have to buy this about once a year, how long does...4 Answers
Aimee B.
Loudon, TN
I love this rinse aid, I love that all my glass is spot free. I also used it once a month when I clean my dishwasher, it helps wash away all the built up soap residue.
Alice E.
This dishwasher gets the job done. I love that diamond shine it gives my dishware and I cn't complain about the price because it's a pretty good price.
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
This is a great product. It really does help with the water spots on my dishes in the dishwasher. If you have a dishwasher this is a must have?
jessica l.
Piqua, OH
I do not run my dishwasher without this. My glasses come out crystal clear. I can usually find this on sale and use coupons, so priced good.
Jennifer J.
Milan, IN
I use this in my dish washer at home. It does a great job of shining my dishes. You can usually get it on sale too which is nice.
Jennifer S.
Warwick, RI
I use this for every dish wash, it keeps the dishes and glasses smudge free and it is easy to just squeeze into the compartment
Alicia L.
Massena, NY
I always use Finish Jet Dry when running my dishwasher! My dishes always come out clean and sparkly with no residue or marks.
Lisa B.
Hugoton
Finish is the only brand to buy. The others make your dishes taste like soap, finish puts the final rinse into action!
kim W.
Brigantine, NJ
This does what it says and I will never be without it. My dishes are sparkling clean and never have a spot on them
Kellie B.
I love finish quantum tabs to clean dishes and the rinse agent works wonders on getting rid of those annoying spots
Sibyl B.
Clovis, CA
I only have to buy this about once a year, how long does a bottle last you?
Lacie L.
Belleville, IL
how will does this get rid of water spots and food that is stock to the dishes? dishwashers detergent is so hit and miss. and I HATE water spots