Finish Jet Dry Finish Gelpacs - Orange

by Finish

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Thanks to a unique and powerful dishwashing technology, Finish Gelpacs Dishwasher Detergent tackle tough messes to give you an amazing clean every time. Size: 32CT.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Jet Dry Finish Gelpacs - Orange!
How would you rate this product?
Byron, GA
I have had to stop using these.. Reason being is they messed up my dishwasher and left me a very nasty surprise when I took my filter off in the bottom to clean it.. Don't get me wrong I will still buy the powder just not in the pre packs anymore.. They do not properly dissolve therefor they leave behind a gunk that gets trapped in the bottom of the dishwasher that over time turns black and gel like.. It also smells bad when you start to clean it after mixing with dirty dishes before the start of the wash.. Do not use these.. My dishwasher is now free and clear and works 100 times better..
Works really well for the most part, the only downfall I have had with this product was it sometimes leave dark spots on my silverware. I have nice silverware so it should not turn dark very easily.
We love these! The gel packs make it so easy to throw in and go in. The only little thing is that if your hands are even a little damp that getting the gel pack wet can make them stick to each other, but I would definitely recommend them! They're priced competitively and make loading soap so much easier.
Katy, TX
This is the only dishwasher detergent I can use. I've tried many different ones, and this is the ONLY one that doesn't leave a white powdery residue all over my dishes and dishwasher, even without a rinse aid!
Gets dishes sparkly clear no streaking.comes in convenient packs reasonable price able to find easily most stores
Edinburg, TX
I used these for our dishwasher and work great! Leaves the dishes feeling and looking squeaky clean! Very affordable
Bellevue, WA
These are really convenient for dishwasher detergent. They sometimes leave dishes not as clean as I'd like though, especially compared to other brands. These are usually on sale though, which is nice. I may repurchase in the future, but might also look for other options.
Alpine
I had been using cascade forever...and then when I moved into my new house I received a sample from Finish jet dry...I'm not going back to cascade. This stuff is amazing. I don't have to wash my dishes before I put them in the dishwasher...which defeats the purpose. Instead, I do a simple "scrape and rinse" and voila! As a busy mom. I don't need more chores ;)
tallahassee
I have used this brand for a while now and probably won't ever switch just because it really works so well
These gel packs work really well and don't leave behind any weird film or debris on your plastic or glass dishes.

Looking for your answer?