Finish Jet-Dry Dishwasher Cleaner uploaded by Lesley D.

BY FINISH

Safely and effectively removes mineral deposits and other build-up from your machine's interior. Penetrates hard-to-reach areas. Helps maintain the overall performance of your dishwasher. Application: Automatic Dishwashers Applicable Material: Stainless Steel Plastic.RAC82887. 82887. Finish Finish Jet-Dry Dishwasher Cleaner. see more...

Michaela C.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I've used Finish Jet-Dry Dishwasher Cleaner a few times in the past, and it usually seems to do the trick.  This most recent time, I had to pair it with an extra hot wash cycle with vinegar in the machine, but overall it seems to help.  It does seem like it could be a touch cheaper, though.
Joann R.
Dublin, OH
I swear by this stuff! My husband and I both do actually! We buy ours on amazon and it's pretty darn effective! We hate how musty our dishwasher can get but this takes it away pretty fast! I always tell people about it who have the same problem!
Maribell W.
Currently halfway through the box I bought and am not impressed. Multiple times I've found food still on my dishes.  Spots and white residue on some of the dishes as well
Carmen T.
Kalamazoo, MI
Best product ever, next to bleach. I use this in combination with the tablets all the time, worth every penny. Some people complain about residue but they may also be filling the dishwashers to the brim and forgetting to go from normal load to heavy. Works great used properly.
Danyel C.
Bremerton , WA
After a while my dishwasher gets a build up and I have to get this to clean it out. Works really good. I recommend this if your dishwasher is making your dishes come out with a film or spots. This will take care of it!
Meghan B.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This stuff is great! I have an older dish washer that was just not cleaning my dishes the way it should have. I used one of these and I couldn't believe the difference!
Ricki P.
Rogue River, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These are definitely effective and worth using. I don't use them every time I run the dishwasher. Once or twice a month. Good value for the price.
Jen W.
Fairmont, WV
Finish Jet-Dry Dishwasher Cleaner works perfectly!!! Don't use too too much, just use the suggested amt and will work.wonders.
Alia H.
Oak Harbor, WA
Does a pretty great job of cleaning out the grime from inside the washer. Love that it leaves the dishwasher smelling fresh.
Joslyn M.
Avoca, MI
They clean the dishes. They don't get really sick on stuff of, but a good daily soap. They also leave spots on glass