Finish Gelpacs??Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Amanda T.

BY FINISH #84 in Dishwashing Detergent

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Gelpacs made of 100 percent concentrated gel help soften the toughest food residue. Remove even tough stains. Gently scrub your dishes, glasses, and silverware. Help rinse away residue. Eliminate spots and film for sparkling clean. Finish Gelpacs: 100 Percent Concentrated Gel Finish Gelpacs contain 100 percent concentrated gel to give your dishes a deep cleaning with Rinse. see more...

Buy on Walgreens
  • "Our dishes always have a lot of calcium build up and these did help a little bit so we still use them." in 1 review
  • "I love these this is the only brand I use for my dishwasher they work great " in 1 review
  • "They work so much better than the hard dish washing squares." in 1 review
  • "My dishes come out clean, may leave spots from time to time." in 1 review
Ali R.
Lafayette, LA
I do love the ease of the gelpac, but the cheapskate in me struggles with it- I believe it is cheaper to buy the liquid dish washer detergent per use, but I love the convenience of the individual pacs. I am not happy with the incomplete dissolving of the product, though- a good bit of it stays behind in the door of the dishwasher, not used and leaving streaks.
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
I prefer hand washing my dishes, but when I choose to use the dishwasher, I want a detergent that will thoroughly clean. The Finish Gel Packs work pretty well. I did notice a few spots that were left on my glasses and silverware at times, but overall the product worked pretty well. It is reasonably priced and you can purchase it at most major retailers.
Deanna K.
Dallas, TX
These are easy to use and my dishes always come out clean. I usually put one of the packets in with my silverwear instead of in the container for soap. This works just as well.

I buy these at Costco or Sam's when they are on sale.

I keep a small stash of them in a drawer and the remaining in the container until I need to refill my drawer for easy reach.
Marina M.
He powder detergent just does not work for us - due to our type of water, that's why we try all kinds of liquid detergents. This one works pretty well. Though - I haven't yet found the one which works totally perfect - there always stays something here or there. But at the same time I've ordered the same one again. I pretty like the result!
Ashley S.
This is the first time ive ever owned a dishwasher so I was unsure what type of detergent to use. My parents recommended Finish Gelpacs and boy are the amazing. MY dishes are clean free from water spot and I am sooo happy. We bought ours at Wal-mart and the are reasonable in price. I've even seen an extra large package at SAMS.
DeAnna B.
Danville, KY
It is important to me that my dishes are clean, just as if I had hand-washed them. The Finish Gelpacs give me the confidence of having hand-washed dishes that come from the dishwasher. The product can be purchased at Wal-Mart and is reasonably priced. I would recommend this to anyone who uses a dishwasher.
Briley L.
Grand Island, NE
Bought a box expecting it to work well, like the liquid. Sometimes, the pacs wouldn't fully dissolve and would leave a gross mess. I never have this problem with other brands, but it didn't happen too often. Worked well, noticed glasses were a little spottier when using pacs rather than liquid detergent.
Kristina B.
This product is okay but almost every wash I will end up having something's that needs to be washed again but other than that everything is great it's not to pricey at my local giant and it doesn't really have a scent. I would buy this again because all other detergents are way worse than this
Katie G.
Lakewood, Ca
Okay... what does a dishwasher actually do? They never seem to really wash dishes. I bought this stuff because I was told I needed to use better soap in order to get better results. They seem to help a little... especially with hard water spots but otherwise I don't know why I bother.
Robyn L.
Sherman Oaks, CA
I'm convinced that powder dishwasher detergent is a lie. Nothing was actually getting clean until I grabbed these #GelPacs at Ralph's. Sure, things will stick on from time to time, but not nearly as much as with the powder stuff. I do think Finish really prevents the water spots too!
Megan C.
Watkinsville, GA
How do these compare to the Finish powerball dishwasher detergent? Finish is by far the best brand I've found that leaves streak free dishes, but do these have even greater cleaning powers?