Finish Gelpacs??Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Amanda T.

BY FINISH

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Gelpacs made of 100 percent concentrated gel help soften the toughest food residue. Remove even tough stains. Gently scrub your dishes, glasses, and silverware. Help rinse away residue. Eliminate spots and film for sparkling clean. Finish Gelpacs: 100 Percent Concentrated Gel Finish Gelpacs contain 100 percent concentrated gel to give your dishes a deep cleaning with Rinse. see more...

Finish Gelpacs??Dishwasher Detergent
  • "I love these this is the only brand I use for my dishwasher they work great " in 1 review
  • "Our dishes always have a lot of calcium build up and these did help a little bit so we still use them." in 1 review
  • "My dishes come out clean, may leave spots from time to time." in 1 review
  • "They work so much better than the hard dish washing squares." in 1 review
Georgia N.
Cumberland, MD
I've used the packets filled with non-gel detergent by Finish and they work pretty well.  There have been a few times where my glasses in particular come out with a film on them, but I'm not sure if that is from hard water or from the detergent.  I would buy these again, but currently I mainly wash dishes by hand unless I have a ton of them.
Kylee E.
Provo, UT
Gelpacs are great and easy to use! Just put 1 in every load of dishes and they come out clean and spot free! They aren't very expensive a great price! They are sold at most grocery stores! I would recommend to everyone!
Carrie C.
Zephyrhills , FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these things! No fuss, no mess, no waste. My daughter loves being in charge of putting it in the "little door." Gets my dishes sparkling clean; even the stuff that has caked-on, dried-on food.
Ashley K.
I Love that I can just throw these in the dishwasher and not worry about having streaked dishes or stuck on food. No need to pre wash the dishes before putting them in the dishwasher with this!!
Lisa C.
Feeding Hills, MA
Review for: Fresh more...
This detergent works wonderfully and doeNt leave residue on my classes or silverware. The scent isn’t too strong but smells fresh. Would recommend to anyone using a dishwasher.
Lasonia G.
Brighton, TN
I prefer hand washing my dishes, but when I choose to use the dishwasher, I want a detergent that will thoroughly clean. The Finish Gel Packs work pretty well. I did notice a few spots that were left on my glasses and silverware at times, but overall the product worked pretty well. It is reasonably priced and you can purchase it at most major retailers.
Lina M.
Kearny , NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of this product. I don't feel like it cleans my dishes well enough. I still have a box and use it because I don't want to waste it but I won't be buying it again. My dishes sometimes come out dirty, it a new appliance so it's not that. They also look dull. Do not recommend this product.
Kaela J.
Lynchburg, SC
These are great. They are extremely convenient, and pack more of a punch than liquid detergent that comes in that bulky bottle and always makes a mess. It is a little pricey in my opinion for soap, but compared to other brands it is not outrageously priced. It really does a great job and does not leave those horrid streaks allover the glass.
Jessica S.
South Bend, IN
I've tried every kind of dishwasher cleaner on the market. From liquid, to powder, to pods & tabs. Hands down, these finish tabs are my favorite. I live in an area with very hard water. Even with having a soft water dispenser, my dishwasher can still leave behind a lot of lime scale and hard water build up on my dishes. These power tabs prevent that! My dishes have never looked better!
Caila G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Love this product! It cleaned the dishes and leaves my glasses crystal clear! It is so easy to use because all you have to do is grab a gel pack and toss it in! I find it works best if you pre rinse your dishes but it will still come out good even if you don't (unless you have a crusted pan). I get mine at my local store and they offer this scent and a orange citrus scent as well.
Megan C.
Watkinsville, GA
How do these compare to the Finish powerball dishwasher detergent? Finish is by far the best brand I've found that leaves streak free dishes, but do these have even greater cleaning powers?