Finish Gelpacs??Dishwasher Detergent

by Finish

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Gelpacs made of 100 percent concentrated gel help soften the toughest food residue. Remove even tough stains. Gently scrub your dishes, glasses, and silverware. Help rinse away residue. Eliminate spots and film for sparkling clean. Finish Gelpacs: 100 Percent Concentrated Gel Finish Gelpacs contain 100 percent concentrated gel to give your dishes a deep cleaning with Rinse.

How do these compare to the Finish powerball dishwasher detergent? Finish is by far the best brand I've found that leaves streak free dishes, but do these have even greater cleaning powers?
Start your review of Finish Gelpacs??Dishwasher Detergent!
Product Highlights
They work so much better than the hard dish washing squares.in reviews
Our dishes always have a lot of calcium build up and these did help a little bit so we still use them.in reviews
I love these this is the only brand I use for my dishwasher they work great in reviews
My dishes come out clean, may leave spots from time to time.in reviews
Yasemin I.
Howell, NJ
I love the Gel pacs. Makes everything clean the first time around. Only reason I didn't give it 5 stars is that if there is any amount of water in the pac compartment, the gel pac sticks and doesn't empty out into the machine. Then I have to do the load over again.
Michelle W.
Love this product--super easy to use and very effective with cleaning the dishes. I usually buy these at Costco so price is also good
Erendida D.
Norfolk, NE
I use these and honestly I don't think they work that good. Allot of the time my dishes still come out felling dirty even if their not
Danielle R.
Dudley, MA
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I don't particularly care for these packets because they don't always dissolve fully, leaving my dishes still dirty.
Kennedy S.
Florissant, MO
These gel pack are quick and easy. But make sure some of the packs aren't stuck together because if they are they can break.
Elizabeth P.
Scottsdale, AZ
Not my favorite but I buy it at Costco and it lasts forever. Definitely a cheap and solid option. No film or residue on dishes due to soap. And my glasses are always crystal clear.
Jessica J.
Fort Worth , Tx
The gel packs are amazing. They are super easy and convient. You can buy these at any grocery store. The scent is a refreshing smell. When the dishes come out of the cycle, they smell amazing.
Michelle F.
Augusta, ME
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are pretty good! Occasionally, I would see streaks on glasses. I prefer the gel packs over the powder cubes!
J R.
NY
Gelpacs are the best and finish actually got the job done! It was affordable, effective and overall, a great buy!
Lina S.
Kearny, NJ
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I am not a fan of this product. I don't feel like it cleans my dishes well enough. I still have a box and use it because I don't want to waste it but I won't be buying it again. My dishes sometimes come out dirty, it a new appliance so it's not that. They also look dull. Do not recommend this product.