Finish Gelpacs - Orange, 20 Count, 3 Pack uploaded by Ashley G.

BY FINISH

Find Household Cleaners at Target.com! Finish Gelpacs - ORANGE, 20 Count, 3 Pack Size: 20CT. see more...

Becca H.
Columbus, OH
The best cleaning product is the one you don't have to think about. This does its job well. No complaints! It's worth the money and I only hold the fifth star because they don't load the dishwasher for me ;)
Holly W.
Chattanooga, TN
This products are great when they actually dissolve. When they work properly my dishes get very clean without streaks. The problem I have is that a lot of the time I will open my dishwasher after the cycle has ran and the pod has not fully dissolved so I have to run the dishes again.
Megan D.
Knoxville , TN
These make doing the dishes just a tad bit easier. Once the dishwasher is loaded, just pop one of these in there and forget it! Dishes always come out clean and fresh. Compared to other similar products, this is a great value.
Staci Y.
Highland Hgts, KY
Works great with my Bosch Dishwasher. Keeps my dishes clean and streak free. This is the best dishwasher detergent for my dishwasher. Pleasant scent and nice packaging. Something I would definitely recommend.
Taylor G.
I've been using these finish gel packs for about 6 months! They are very affordable and get the job done! They are very effective! I purchase mine from Dollar General! I will definitely continue using these!
Kathy W.
Jeffersonvlle, GA
The Finish tablets work so well. They keep my dishes sparkling and smell wonderful. My entire family uses them too! I've used them for years and will continue to use them for years to come!
Meagan M.
These are great. I love the convenience of just throwing one in the dishwasher and not having to pour out anything. Works great and doesn't leave water stains on dishes.
Kim O.
Wintersville , OH
In order for thse to clean well, the dishes had to be completely rinsed before going in the dishwasher bc if not, yohr dishes will still be dirty
Kate M.
Finish always works well without leaving powdery residue on the dishes. Definitely gets dishes cleaner than store brands I have used before.
Christine S.
Fitzgerald , GA
Great dishwashing detergent! My dishes always come out sparkling clean. Definitely prefer gelpacs over liquid dishwasher detergent.