Finish Gelpacs, Orange (180 Count) uploaded by Jennifer S.

BY FINISH

Finish Gelpacs, Orange (180 Count) see more...

Buy on Amazon
Crystal H.
Lewisburg, WV
This was a great value in the size. Cleans well without residue and easy to use without making a mess. Fresh and clean every time. I find it best to order these online to get a great price. I would recommend
Sara G.
Saint Charles, MO
This is the only dishwashing detergent that I use! I've tried MANY other brands, all of which left residue on my glasses and dishes. These gelpacs get the dishes clean and rinse well. They are also convenient - I keep them in a ceramic container in the kitchen windowsill (out of the reach of little hands, of course!) so that it is easy to grab a single gelpac and start a load of dishes as needed.
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert
I freaking love these! The price is a couple of bucks below the competitors, and yet it works just like the competitors. The scent is good, not too overwhelming. These are my go-to dishwasher soaps that I've used for years. I'd totally recommend them,especially if your tired of using the powder stuff.
Tiffany M.
I have used these gelpacs. I loved how easy it was to just put a gelpac in the dispenser of my dishwasher. I liked the price of the gelpacs compared to some of the other pacs on the market. I did have some problems with the gelpacs sticking to each other even though I was careful to keep them in a dry place. Since I had a problem with them sticking together I am not sure if I would buy them again.
Jen B.
N Ridgeville, OH
The gelpacs are a little bit pricy but they leave the dishes clean and residue-free! The finish gelpacs have to be the best I have found yet. I do recommend them to all of my friends and family. We have also tried the original sent that come in a blue color. They work just as well!
Emily F.
Moultrie, GA
As someone who has always enjoyed citrus scents, I really appreciate finish coming out with this one! You don't see a lot of orange scented products in cleaning, so that sets this apart for me. It does a wonderful job in my dishwasher and I think it's a great value!
Taylor R.
Greenville, SC
These work so well. They do a great job with cleaning my dishes and they're so easy to just throw in the dishwasher. It's more expensive than regular detergent and works just as efficiently but I really love these gelpacs for some reason.
Trisha S.
Minneapolis, KS
Home Sweet Home Expert
We live in the country and have hard water, so we have to be picky with dishwasher products! The Finish products work well, for he most part. They seem to get our dishes clean and don't leave behind a grimy film.
Cardelia H.
Madison, AL
I really like these orange gel packs. The smell is fresh and citrusy, my favorite combination. I am pleased with its effectiveness and it has a comparable price point. I think you should try it, you will like it.
Tiffany B.
Walker
This is my favorite dishwasher pod. I can't use the powder or tablets due to my utensils get warped with them. So I have always had to use liquid till I found these gel pods. They leave my dishes streak free.