Home & GardenHousehold & LaundryHousehold Cleaning SuppliesFinish
Gelpacs Lavender Blast Automatic Dishwasher Detergent

Finish Gelpacs Lavender Blast Automatic Dishwasher Detergent

by Finish

Finish Gelpacs Lavender Blast Automatic Dishwasher Detergent: Provides 100% concentrated gel and deep cleaning power Eliminates guesswork Provides etch protection and dissolves completely

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Gelpacs Lavender Blast Automatic Dishwasher Detergent!
How would you rate this product?
Kathy L.
Riverdale, GA
It's alright it's not the best but it'l works so if you like to then buy it and try it out
Amanda G.
Nashville, TN
I love the finish products, they smell amazing, and they leave the dishes sparkling clean and spotless. I don't even have to rinse out the dishes before I put them into the dishwasher when using this product
Beth Ann  B.
Greenville, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I used to use those gel packs when I had a dishwasher and they worked wonderfully. The gel packs are very convenient and easy to use and very effective at cleaning the dishes.
Nicole Z.
Westland, MI
A decent detergent though I would argue that I have used more thorough ones in my past. The smell is nice but it varies on load. Sometimes it is a bit much.
McKenna G.
Mt Washington, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Gel packs are the quick and easy way to wash dishes. Leaves dishes clean and shiny without any residue. Definitely recommend.
Sharon H.
Goodlettsville, TN
I like being able to toss one of these in dishwasher and I'm done. My dishes come out clean and the glasses are spotless.
Kelli O.
Apex, NC
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I prefer the quantum detergent as I feel they do a much better job of cleaning dishes. These leave some residue and just aren't quite as great overall
Diana P.
Watauga, TN
Terrible. I do not recommend this product at all. Leaves residue on my dishes and does not cleanse thoroughly.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
This is the only dishwasher detergent I use. It actually leaves my glasses spotless. I've had so many problems with detergents leaving a residue on my dishes and dishwasher hence, making the dishwasher pointless.
brenda G.
Stuarts Draft, VA
I love Finish Gelpacs Dishwasher detergent they do a really good job at getting your dishes clean and dissolve completely

Looking for your answer?