BY FINISH

finish gelpacs provide 100% concentrated gel and deep cleaning power. Powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains and gently scrub your dishes, glasses and silverware sparkling clean. finish gelpac provides a premeasured dose of detergent,... see more...

Ashley R.
Clearwater
These get my dishes clean every time! The gel packs are "scented" but I don't notice a smell on my dishes or in the dishwasher. I stock up on them when I find them on sale and they last for a long time in the cabinet!
Samantha T.
I like using these little packs because they are easy to pop in the dishwasher. My dishes always come out clean and shiny. I haven't had a problem with spotting left over. I would recommend these to others.
Ella B.
Joplin
I like this product for the price. I can just throw my dishes into the dishwasher with a light rinse and it gets my dishes 100% clean. It also gets my house smelling nice and fresh!
Iryna D.
Middlesex, NJ
a friend of mine used to work for Reckitt Benckiser, so she used to bring me tons of this stuff. I love Finish. It is expensive though, but it does the job. I love it. & I think my dishwashing machine likes it too . Our dishes for the most part come out clean.
Rachel L.
Carrollton
These are great smelling and great cleaning! The best part of them is they dissolve all the way in the dishwasher and do not leave a residue! They are prices cheaper than most other brands
Theresa G.
Rockingham, NC
Love how clean my dishes are with finish!!!!my dishwasher was having trouble dissolving regular detergents but this dissolves
Easily and does a great job making our dishes sparkle!
Aby M.
Huntsville, AL
They work ok, but leave awful soap marks on my dishes :( I just wish they worked a little better at cleaning my dishes so I didn't have to waste so many of them to clean.
Influenster M.
Okay I used to love this product and did make my dishes really clean but it clogged my dishwasher I guess the packets don't dissolve that well (said the repair man)
Briana J.
Decorator Expert
I would probably buy these again based on the great price, but they aren't the best. They leave spots and sometimes don't clean the things that need a deeper cleaning, but they're effective enough, super cheap compared to other brands, and they smell nice.
Emily P.
These are a great value product. My glasses always came out shining when I used Finish. I love the simplicity of the gelpac. When I'm cleaning the kitchen in a hurry I don't have to haul out a heavy bottle and risk getting detergent on my hands.