Finish Gelpacs Automatic Dishwasher Detergent - 32 CT uploaded by Amber M.

BY FINISH

Finish® Gelpacs™ Automatic Dishwasher Detergent.

All in 1.

Fast action clean on tough messes.

3x concentrated cleaning power. *Vs. Finish® gel dosage.

World's #1 recommended brand.

Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide.

Orange grease cutting scent.

32 Gelpacs™. see more...

Buy on Kmart
  • "My room-mate wont let use get any other brand.So many different products they have now." in 1 review
Vanessa G.
This product is recommended by dishwasher brand and it does an awesome job getting ny dishes clean with no pre rinsing needed. I use this along with their rinsing agent and never have trouble unlessthe husband loads the dishwasher
Stefanie B.
Only thing I use that works with hard water!!! The tablets are terrible and leave nasty white junk on dishes and cups! Definitely buy the gel works super good
Jana B.
Denham Springs, LA
I have used these and these alone on my dishwasher for years now. Other brands would somehow either not clean the dishes all the way and sometimes not even dissolve completely by the end of the wash. These do the job so well every single time and smell so good that I have no need to change brands again whatsoever. The price is only mere cents more but well worth it in the end. If you are looking for a new brand to try that takes all the work out of cleaning dishes then look no further.
Jessy W.
Raleigh, NC
This product really works. I have used this in an incredibly old dishwasher and it has cleaned my dishes without pre-rinsing them. And that's saying something because those old dishwashers almost always require pre-rinsing. So clearly when you use it in the modern dishwasher you'll be doing yourself a favor.
Tesla R.
Moody, AL
I usually buy the Cascade pacs but wanted to try something a little cheaper so I went with these. I have not been pleased. I usually pre-wash my dishes a bit before I put them in but even some of those came out still dirty. I have ended up having to use three pacs with each cycle. I will not buy these again when I run out.
Aubri W.
Fort Huachuca, AZ
These work pretty well; they get the job done. not sure if my dishwasher just isn't up to par since we live on a military base, or if these are just not that great. But they clean off food for the most part
Valeria Z.
Jacksonville, FL
Gunna sound weird. But I have 20 boxes waiting for me to use. I use it everyday. No more pouring and hoping that I got the right amount. And my dishes smell clean, no spots either.
Kelly L.
Cedar Springs, MI
Decorator Expert Level 3
I always buy Finish for my dishwasher needs, normally I get the Powerball tabs, but once in a while I'll get the gel pacs at a better price, and I find they do a great job!
Deborah G.
I use Jet Dry rinse agent in my dishwasher, so I figured these would be great for washing my dishes...not so much. My dishes didn't get clean and were left with a film. I don't recommend this product!