Finish Gel Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Rachael M.Finish Gel Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Jeff J.

BY FINISH

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Gives you deep cleaning power. Gently remove tough food stains. Works quickly and completely. Finish Gel: Deep Cleaning Power Finish Gel gives you deep cleaning power to gently remove tough food stains. This powerful gel works quickly and completely to get your dishes clean. Finish Gel is available in 75-ounce bottles in Orange, Lemon, and Fresh scents. Biodegradable and Safe for Septic Systems All Finish automatic dishwashing p. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Katie S.
I will never purchase this product again. I'm not sure if it's that this brand's gel doesn't agree with my dishwasher, but I use cascade gel with no problem. My husband purchased Finish dishwashing gel because it was on sale at the grocery store. Finish dishwashing gel left white spots and all kinds of grime leftover on my dishs. It was terrible. I even used their finishing liquid in my dishwasher and continue to do so with the cascade gel that I switched back to. I did call finish customer service and they sent me a coupon for the price I paid for their Finish gel. I used it on another product. Finish Gel Dishwasher Detergent
Kaylyn T.
Hiram, GA
One of the 2 dishwasher detergents I  use, I like to rotate out because the scents start to wear off and I like things smelling FRESH! This detergent works great for my family, we generally don't put hard or stuck on food covered items in the dishwasher so I'm not sure how well it would work for that. I like it though because I don't notice it when I am putting my dishes away, we have used others that left white streaks and almost like the detergent didn't break down or fully wash anything and just stuck on the dishes.. That doesn't happen with this product! and usually you can find a nice coupon for this product!
Rachel D.
Van Buren, AR
What I like most about finish is the price. It's on the cheaper end of the market and it does clean my dishes pretty well. The only thing I don't love about it is my glasses are pretty foggy after finishing the wash and I have to really polish them. Other than that it's a good bang for your buck.
Racheal W.
This stuff works alright. Definitely cleans the dishes, has a good smell, and is available for such a great price. After a few uses though, it started leaving soap behind on our dishes causing us to have to wash by hand or rinse extensively for use. We've stopped using this product because of it.
Amanda H.
Mega Parent Expert
LEGIT AWFUL!!!!!! Im an avid dish washer. I always wash my dishes by hand and then load them into the dishwasher (just to ensure the cleanliness of the dishwasher) Im not lying when I said my dishes were cleaner with handwashing. After each load this soap would leave a white residue all over my dishes (glass and plastic) and managed to get all over my dishwasher as well. Wouldn't buy this ever again
Caitlin B.
This product is ok, it does not smell that great to me however it does get the job done! I can get a lot of wash cycles out of one bottle so It does last a while, maybe if it smelled better I would have given it more stars. I have found it at Walmart, HEB, and I believe Target as well.
Kaitlyn F.
I use this everytime I wash my dishes their is no stains and I'm very glad because other high end products don't work as well as this and I'm very pleased with it and it is affordable and I do recommend it to everyone my experiences are always grand when I use it.
Corrin R.
Fruit Heights, UT
We use this brand at my house, and I like it a lot. It's well-priced, and you get a lot of bang for your buck. However, I have noticed it leaves residue on the glassware, which is a tad unsightly. The dishes never look quite as clean and shiny as you would expect.
Lysmarie R.
Wahiawa , HI
I love this detergent it smells good but it does the job and more. I trust this detergent will clean my dishes to perfection. Ive never had an issue with this product and its also affordable and easy to use. I recommend you try it yourself you will love it.
casey p.
This product is very budget friendly, and it goes along way. I run my dishwasher daily and this lasts all month. I pair this with the rinse agent, and my dishessay come out clean and crystal clear. Will not use anything else.