Finish Gel Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by JeffFinish Gel Dishwasher Detergent uploaded by Rachael M.
2 colors available

BY FINISH #84 in Dishwashing Detergent

NOTE:  Actual product packaging may differ from image shown due to packaging updates & improvements made by manufacturer. Gives you deep cleaning power. Gently remove tough food stains. Works quickly and completely. Finish Gel: Deep Cleaning Power Finish Gel gives you deep cleaning power to gently remove tough food stains. This powerful gel works quickly and completely to get your dishes clean. Finish Gel is available in 75-ounce bottles in Orange, Lemon, and Fresh scents. Biodegradable and Safe for Septic Systems All Finish automatic dishwashing p. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Titusville, FL
A bit disappointed to say the least. I used the Finish Jetdry Quantum tabs on 3 different loads. Each time I was left with a yucky residue all over my dishwasher and my plastic dishes had a film on them. To top it off my dishwasher had a foul scent afterward. I switched back to a previous detergent. I do not recommend this product unless you like rewashing dishes and scrubbing out your dishwasher.
Chloe C.
Chloe C.
Griffin, GA
Hi Yousuf finish jail dishwasher detergent because it's just very easy run through the dishwasher contain thing and my dishwashers very old so and don't do anything because it's always messed up every time we do a wash we have to clean the filter out and when we use this job dishwasher detergent we don't have to clean the filter out every time we wash maybe every time
Tiannah C.
Tiannah C.
Sneads Ferry , NC
I've noticed that this gel detergent doesn't always do the best job, but it's definitely good in a pinch. You get what you pay for, and this product has a low price thats easy to get my hands on. If there is ever any food leftover on a plate, this detergent doesn't completely clean it.. so just make sure to rinse off everything prior to dishwashing.
Danielle H.
Danielle H.
Finish gel dishwasher detergent is the only detergent I have found that does not leave spots on my dishes after they come out of the dishwasher I love this product I purchased it frequently at Walmart or Dollar General at a very reasonable price I highly recommend this product to anyone we keep this under our sink and use it daily
Ashley C.
Ashley C.
Philadelphia, PA
I use it every time I use my dish washer. Pros: Even cleans the pots and pans. leaves glasses shiny and clean. Cons: if you don't get the baked on food off before you put it in the dishwasher it will most likely not come off all the way, dishes do need a little scrub before putting the dish washer.
Keisha P.
Keisha P.
Huntington, WV
I've tried several brands of dish washing liquid & dryer. Finish was the only one that actually made my dishes shine & got them dry without having to run the dry cycle again. The dishes had a nice scent to them as well. I only buy this brand now. I recommend it to everyone with a tough dishwasher!
Racheal W.
Racheal W.
This stuff works alright. Definitely cleans the dishes, has a good smell, and is available for such a great price. After a few uses though, it started leaving soap behind on our dishes causing us to have to wash by hand or rinse extensively for use. We've stopped using this product because of it.
Alexis A.
Alexis A.
Our dishwasher is really not good but we still use this finishing product. If our dishwasher was better I think this product would be amazing. Our dishes are never greasy coming out and our glasses look clear but we definitely need a better dishwasher to get all the benefits of this product.
Caitlin B.
Caitlin B.
This product is ok, it does not smell that great to me however it does get the job done! I can get a lot of wash cycles out of one bottle so It does last a while, maybe if it smelled better I would have given it more stars. I have found it at Walmart, HEB, and I believe Target as well.
Elizabeth M.
Elizabeth M.
Locust, NC
I use this product alot. In fact I've only been using a dishwasher for a couple years now, before I didn't have one. Finish is the only brand I buy and use. It's good quality and gets the job done, and I know when my dishes are done they are going to be clean. I love finish products.