BY FINISH

Finish Electrasol Dishwasher Detergent tabs see more...

• Does the thin plastic wrap cover on the tab have to be re...1 Answers
Heather H.
Wyomissing, PA
These dishwasher tabs usually work well. I rent a home with a very old dishwasher, which requires a thorough cleaning every month with vinegar and baking soda. When the dishwasher is working properly, these work well. I also used these when I had a brand new dishwasher and they worked great at a better price than the other brands.
Olive N.
These thoroughly clean our dishes. I am not big on rinsing prior to running dishes through the dishwasher and this detergent sure helps. Less time spent cleaning with more cleanliness and shine as the effect. I highly recommend these as they do a great job and are reasonably priced.
Rabiya L.
Canton, MI
it's a great value pack, its my go to brand when it comes to tabs, I don't like tabs with plastic around it. this has to be used with the finish jet dry, combo, for some odd reason when i do that, my dishwasher comes out clean too, i thought it was my hardwater, but there's definitly something in these tabs that don't only clean the dishes but also the dishwasher it self.
Jennifer B.
Sophia , NC
These are the best at getting dishes clean when using dishwasher tabs. I love using the tabs because I just load up the tab and go. The tabs can be found at any major retailer and are a great bargain for what you get. I recommend everyone who uses dishwasher tabs to try these.
Kadee B.
Onalaska , WI
I think that these do get my dishes really clean, but the powerball doesn't always dissolve all the way. Sometimes I have to run the dishwasher a second time to get all the detergent dissolved. I always but them at Sams Club, because they are much cheaper there than other store.
Rosie W.
Tampa, FL
I love these! They make starting the dishwasher a breeze. We typically buy these in bulk at Sam's club. The only reason that I knocked off a star may be due to my dishwasher - but sometimes the tab does not fully dissolve. I would recommend to others.
TAMMY B.
These are the ones that I typically buy. We run the washer one to two times a day depending on how many dishes there are dirty. This is a very good value for the amount that comes in the container. I buy these from WalMart, because they are cheaper there.
Jenn M.
Kissimmee, FL
The powerball tabs are the only dish detergent product that we use. Our installer and machine company (Whirlpool) recommends exclusively using this product, in accordance with their operating instructions. I think it does a great job and, when used with Finish liquid dry finish, makes 90% of dishes come out clean and clear.
Candice B.
Lyles, TN
These are amazing! Work great at getting off stuck on foods and leave dishes clean and sparkling! They are a good value and effectively clean everything I put in the dishwasher no matter what it is; stainless steel or glass!
Bonnie P.
Texas City, TX
I have used these on and off for years, I have tried store brand
versions and there is just no comarrison. Now that it is just me and my
husband, we run the dishwasher every other day. However, this weekend
was the family Christmas at the house and it ran 4 times on Saturday alone!
No re-washing!
Does the thin plastic wrap cover on the tab have to be removed before using or does it dissolve?

Amazon