BY FINISH #96 in Dishwashing Detergent

Finish Electrasol Dishwasher Detergent tabs see more...

• Does the thin plastic wrap cover on the tab have to be removed be...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Emily R.
Brownsburg, IN
These dishwasher tabs are able to cut through our greasy dishes and work amazingly considering we have iron-rich well water. Being on well water, it was hard to find a dishwashing tab that could leave our dishes both clean AND sparkling (we have many bluish swirled glasses from hard water stains over the years). Finish Electrasol Dishwasher Detergent with Powerball is able to deliver both clean AND sparkling dishes with every load...Kudos!
Amber K.
Fort Myers, FL
Love Finish for all of my dishwashing needs.  The powerball gets even stuck on food off.  A little pricey but it is well worth the money.  NO need to wash the dishes before putting the dishes in the dishwasher.  I will continue to use Finish as it is a great dishwashing detergent.
Kerry Ann Z.
Manhattan, IL
I've been using electrasol for a long time but recently I moved into an area where we have very hard water. They don't work as well as they did when I didn't have hard water. There's a film on my dishes now and I find chunks of undissolved tabs in the bottom of the dishwasher sometimes.
Lauren S.
Santee, CA
I use these everyday. I live in a rental so usually i don't have the newest dishwasher to use, however with these tabs they make everything so clean and leaves the glass with very minimal spots. I purchase other finish products as well and love them all.
Sonja T.
Indianapolis, IN
I happened upon this product- with 100 tabs- on sale. The product worked. I didn't have to add vinegar or other products to my dishwasher either. I haven't been able to find this product again, or at least the 100 tab pack. It was such a bargain!
Michelle H.
Boardman, OH
I buy these all the time for my dishwasher .it really works good. I bought  this at Walmart. It makes all my dishes including silverware come out shiny andclean.it's a good price too and the value is great .I recommend this.
Jen H.
Alton
I use these often but it seems as though the powder never actually comes off of my dishes the whole way. I usually have to run them through the rinse cycle one more time. It did smell nice and I purchased them at Dierbergs Supermarket. I would probably refrain from purchasing this product again.
Sabrina S.
Poughkeepsie, NY
This does the job. There are no marks or residue after a wash. You can often find coupons for these online or in the mail too. They are compact and take up less space than a bottle. I have repurchased multiple times.
Stephanie S.
I like these tabs rather than liquid or powder. They dissolve completely and don't leave behind any residue. My dishes come out clean and shiny. My dishwasher stays clean as well. I would recommend this product.
Kelly C.
Hazel Green, AL
Any product that I have purchased from finish has been great! Very trustworthy brand. Nice scent and very affordable especially when it goes on sale. I purchased from publix. And would definitely purchase again.
Does the thin plastic wrap cover on the tab have to be removed before using or does it dissolve?