BY FINISH #29 in Dishwashing Detergent

Finish Electrasol Dishwasher Detergent tabs see more...

• Does the thin plastic wrap cover on the tab have to be removed be...1 Answers
Buy on Amazon
Kristin B.
Kristin B.
These are GREAT little packs. I started getting the large box of cascade and just pouring it into my dishwasher. I never really knew how much to put in and I swear I never got the "90" promised washes and it was really hard to tell when I needed to order more. These are great because A. they work well and B. I can simply look at the box and know oah hey it looks like I only have a couple weeks to order more. I have these on subscribe and save every 3 months. 90 packs so its about 3 months of washing every day. Works out perfect. I also have these in a clear Tupperware just to make sure these dont inadvertently get wet.
Tracy M.
Tracy M.
Honolulu, HI
I use the Finish Electrasol Dishwasher Detergent with Powerball Tabs at least once a day. They always get my dishes clean and I do not notice any residue like I do with regular dishwasher powders. I also like that they are individually packaged so the humidity in the kitchen doesn't ruin them like it ruins the powders. I buy these in bulk from Costco and always have an extra box in my pantry.
Dee H.
Dee H.
Decatur, AL
Cost effective and an excellent product that works dependably well. It is easy to pop one of the tabs into the dishwasher and not have to measure a powder or liquid. The cleaning power is what sold me on it though and I will continue to buy. Also there are often coupons available so cost can be cut down.
Arya A.
Arya A.
These are so easy to use. When you don't have time or you're always on the go, you simply stick one into the little compartment and turn the dishwasher on to the preferred settings. I bought this at Costco, but its also available pretty much anywhere else. So affordable, so clean, so easy to use!
Laurie  M.
Laurie M.
Gulf Shores, AL
I actually bought these tabs because I was tired of trying to pour liquid into our dishwasher when the door wouldn't open all the way (it hit our new fridge). I wanted to see if tabs were easier but they worked so much better than our old detergent that we have been using them ever since!
Elsa W.
Elsa W.
Sarasota, FL
I use these every time I run my dishwasher. I tend to not rinse my dishes before putting them in the dishwasher, and I also do not use rinsing agent in my dishwasher, but my dishes always come out clean and the glassware comes out without spots. It's a great value as well.
I have hard water even with a water softner in pace. This is only dish detergent I have found that works gets my dishes clean and doesn't leave them with a film. I do have to use rinse aid but on lightest setting just to get the full dry effext. I buy this every month.
Alivia K.
Alivia K.
Wellsboro, PA
i do a lot of dishes and these are super easy to throw into the dishwasher. they sometimes leave a little residua on the containers but that' only if there isn't many. dishes on the dishwasher. the tablets last a decent amount of time and are super cheap.
Amber L.
Amber L.
Springfield, MO
We used to use these all of the time but have recently started buying cascade, as it is much cheaper. The price value is a bit high on Finish. We do enjoy the sent though. We purchase this product at walmart most of the time. I would likely buy it again.
Andressa L.
Andressa L.
In my opinion is the best brand, the best dishwasher detergent. Is a little more expensive that the others but worth, cause is a good product. I buy at the grocery store, Safeway and QFC. For sure is a goos scent. I would like to buy again this product.
Does the thin plastic wrap cover on the tab have to be removed before using or does it dissolve?