BY FINISH

Freshening agent. Freshness between washes. Eliminates bad odors. Refreshes. 60 washes. Say stop to bad odors in your dishwasher. Finish Dishwasher Freshener has a dual action solution: the dark blue liquid has a active ingredients that eliminate bad odors without masking them. The light blue liquid leaves a fresh scent in your dishwasher.  Finish Dishwasher Freshener is safe for septic systems.  1 piece lasts for 60 washes. World s no. 1 recommended brand. . . see more...

Anna A.
Sacramento
I have only bought the 9 pack, I used to purchase a lot but I haven't been able to find for quite some time. Maybe Discontinued? I love because my greasy pots and pans can make my dishwasher smell. The freshener got rid of that smell
gamila s.
When we bought our house, the inspector warned us that we may have small issues because of the way our dishwasher and disposal are connected. Rather than paying big bucks for a professional to come fix our situation, we decided to try this freshener. It most definitely works - as long as you use your dishwasher regularly. For instance, I was sick and my mother came to help. She did a load of dishes but no one opened the dishwasher for a couple days. The freshener smell was overwhelming and I feel some of it got into my plastic ware and cups - I still "taste" the freshener smell even after several washes.
Danny T.
Mission, TX
This freshener is so good!! I love how effective it is!! It gets the job done and I love the scent!! It is super effective and I bought this online! This works just fine and I would definitely buy this again! I highly recommend this!!!
Haley E.
Albany, OR
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
Works great! I never knew things like this even existed but I'm hooked now that I've tried it. It helps so much for the not so good smell sometimes when the dishwasher gets used a few times a day.
Chelsie B.
Owens X Rds, AL
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
You tend to forget that your appliances need freshening up and especially dishwashers tend to develop an odor about them. Slightly pricey but worth the money. Will buy again!
Heather L.
I bought one of these marked down and they are ok..not a product I would have to have in my dishwasher. It did smell good though.
Vannia J.
Orlando
very good in cleaning the nuts and cutlery leaves the crystals clear and clean with transparency.
Celyna🌹 T.
It cleans and makes it smell good and it's a easy way making your dishes clean and smell good
Alyssa R.
Bronx, NY
This works great and keeps everything fresh and smelling good I would recommend this...
Victoria Y.
London
If you have a dishwasher get one of these they really help keep the dishwasher smelling fresh but also the dishes. Sometimes you open the dishwasher and get the scent of soggy food or something stuck in the filter but this blocks all of that and keeps everything fresh so couldn't recommend it any more