Home & GardenHousehold Cleaning SuppliesDishwashing DetergentFinish
Dishwasher Detergent Dish Detergent Gel Packs, Orange

Finish Dishwasher Detergent Dish Detergent Gel Packs, Orange

by Finish

100% concentrated gel. The revolutionary pre-soakers burst into action to help soften the toughest food residues for easy removal. Powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains and gently scrub your dishes. Jet-Dry Rinse Agent action helps eliminate spots and film.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finish Dishwasher Detergent Dish Detergent Gel Packs, Orange!
Product Highlights
This gets the job done but is not the best.in reviews
Indianapolis, IN
I'm not sure what it is about this produce but I just switched to it and right now i'm not too happy. It's got a great sent but it leaves a film.
Jb Mdl, NJ
I used to use a different brand before using the Finish Gel Packs and it never would completely clean my dishes... like I would wash them in the dishwasher and then hand wash them every time. Then Finish came along and I haven't had to do that since. Finish leaves my glass glasses sparkling with no smudges or marks once so ever. It is so worth the money spent.
1128 cr 269 east
These work wonderful the clean so good and make the dish look new and fresh . Never had a problem with these
Decorator Expert Level 1
I was surprised at how much these worked because the finish dishwasher powder packs were awful, these are actually really great, they get my dishes really clean and don't leave a nasty residue on my dishes, they are really easy to just pop in and you get so much packs for such a little price. I buy these in bulk and I love them. only bad side is you have to make sure they don't get too hot or they will stick to the other packs.
Indianapolis, IN
I’m not as pleased with this product from Finish. Indiana has hard water so Finish is my go-to, but these gelpacs don’t give me the same, shiny results as their other products. I’ll be purchasing the ones with the red ball next time.
1282 co rd 453 Courtland, AL
Love these, I always buy 2 packs when Publix has them on sale! They clean effectively even in my old dishwasher!
Hollis, OK
Used for many years. Doesn’t leave a film on my dishes. Gets them clean. Smells clean. Good price.
Suffolk, VA
Keeps my glasses clean and my pots without the white residue some detergent pods can leave behind. Easy to use and if you get it on sale it can be the best-priced detergent pod. Always look for the unit price in small writing to see what the best deal is.
Crofton , KY
Finish works. It cleans the dishes. They are way to use and affordable. Gets the job done .
Las Cruces
I like the convenience of Finish gel packs. I don’t have to worry about my spot shield not being filled in my dishwasher. I just pop in a gel pack and my dishes sparkle.

Looking for your answer?