BY FINISH

100% concentrated gel. The revolutionary pre-soakers burst into action to help soften the toughest food residues for easy removal. Powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains and gently scrub your dishes. Jet-Dry Rinse Agent action helps eliminate spots and film. see more...

• "This gets the job done but is not the best." in 1 review
Shauna C.
I was surprised at how much these worked because the finish dishwasher powder packs were awful, these are actually really great, they get my dishes really clean and don't leave a nasty residue on my dishes, they are really easy to just pop in and you get so much packs for such a little price. I buy these in bulk and I love them. only bad side is you have to make sure they don't get too hot or they will stick to the other packs.
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
Keeps my glasses clean and my pots without the white residue some detergent pods can leave behind. Easy to use and if you get it on sale it can be the best-priced detergent pod. Always look for the unit price in small writing to see what the best deal is.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis, IN
I’m not as pleased with this product from Finish. Indiana has hard water so Finish is my go-to, but these gelpacs don’t give me the same, shiny results as their other products. I’ll be purchasing the ones with the red ball next time.
Alexia A.
Philpot, KY
I used to use a different brand before using the Finish Gel Packs and it never would completely clean my dishes... like I would wash them in the dishwasher and then hand wash them every time. Then Finish came along and I haven't had to do that since. Finish leaves my glass glasses sparkling with no smudges or marks once so ever. It is so worth the money spent.
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
These dishwashing gel packs are great. I love not having to worry about pulling out detergent, filling up the compartment and all that. I much prefer these gel packs. Plus, they clean the dishes equally as effectively. I definitely recommend you give them a shot!
Kelsey L.
Johnstown, NY
I bought these to use in our dishwasher after a store brand of liquid detergent just wasn't doing a good enough job. We have very hard water in our apartment and budget or bargain brands just don't get our dishes, glasses and silverware clean enough. Finish gel packs do a much better - though not perfect job. I will continue to purchase them.
Brianna F.
Dallas, TX
These definitely do the job, but not the best job compared to Cascade. I use these with the hot wash and hot dry setting and I am finding that all the stains are not always coming off of my dishes. Finish is affordable, but it's not the best quality in my opinion.
Alexis M.
Coeur D Alene, ID
Ive had a lot of issues with our dishwasher leaving white residue on ALL our dishes. I was given a sample packet of this, and my dishes come out sparkling clean. I love not measuring how much to use, and it greats when the kids help out. Simple, easy, and works.
Leah D.
Washington
I like these because it is easy to just put it in and usually gets the job done. I do have times though when it doesn't work has well as I wanted it to and clean everything so I have to run things through twice, but for the price it is a pretty good product.
nicole g.
Everett, MA
Since I've switched to this product from cascade, I've notice a significant decrease in the amount of water spots that I have on my dishware. The pre-packages gel packs make it a no brainer in terms of the amount of product to use per wash.