BY FINISH

100% concentrated gel. The revolutionary pre-soakers burst into action to help soften the toughest food residues for easy removal. Powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains and gently scrub your dishes. Jet-Dry Rinse Agent action helps eliminate spots and film. see more...

• "This gets the job done but is not the best." in 1 review
Leah D.
Washington
I like these because it is easy to just put it in and usually gets the job done. I do have times though when it doesn't work has well as I wanted it to and clean everything so I have to run things through twice, but for the price it is a pretty good product.
Vicky C.
Suffolk, VA
Keeps my glasses clean and my pots without the white residue some detergent pods can leave behind. Easy to use and if you get it on sale it can be the best-priced detergent pod. Always look for the unit price in small writing to see what the best deal is.
Brittany M.
Indianapolis, IN
I’m not as pleased with this product from Finish. Indiana has hard water so Finish is my go-to, but these gelpacs don’t give me the same, shiny results as their other products. I’ll be purchasing the ones with the red ball next time.
Brianna F.
Austin, TX
These definitely do the job, but not the best job compared to Cascade. I use these with the hot wash and hot dry setting and I am finding that all the stains are not always coming off of my dishes. Finish is affordable, but it's not the best quality in my opinion.
Alexia A.
Owensboro, KY
I used to use a different brand before using the Finish Gel Packs and it never would completely clean my dishes... like I would wash them in the dishwasher and then hand wash them every time. Then Finish came along and I haven't had to do that since. Finish leaves my glass glasses sparkling with no smudges or marks once so ever. It is so worth the money spent.
Kelsey L.
Johnstown, NY
I bought these to use in our dishwasher after a store brand of liquid detergent just wasn't doing a good enough job. We have very hard water in our apartment and budget or bargain brands just don't get our dishes, glasses and silverware clean enough. Finish gel packs do a much better - though not perfect job. I will continue to purchase them.
Danielle P.
Lexington, SC
These dishwashing gel packs are great. I love not having to worry about pulling out detergent, filling up the compartment and all that. I much prefer these gel packs. Plus, they clean the dishes equally as effectively. I definitely recommend you give them a shot!
Anne G.
Las Cruces
I like the convenience of Finish gel packs. I don’t have to worry about my spot shield not being filled in my dishwasher. I just pop in a gel pack and my dishes sparkle.
Jennifer W.
Finish helps finish getting the job done! Leaves dishes not only clean but you won't find many glass streaks or residue left on bowls either. Place a pack in and go.
Rachel H.
Shreveport, LA
We love the gels packs they are great, but prefer the good ol liquid. Sometimes the gel packs don't melt all the way and sometimes it's left on our washers door.