BY FINISH #36 in Dishwashing Detergent

Features: -Dishwasher-Lemon scent-Professional formula for pot and pan dishwashing-Deep cleaning power-Removes tough food stains-Leaves dishes with a sparkling shine-Purpose: Dishwashing-Style: Powder-Use: Kitchen-Scents: Lemon-Chemical Size. see more...

🍶KayKay🍶 P.
Bridgeport
[product:finish-dishwasher-detergent-powerball-dishwasher-tabs,-fresh-scent] is what I use to get the water residue off my dishes.It really helps keep them shiny and clean! A little goes a long way with this product.
Erika E.
This is my FAVORITE dishwasher machine detergent!
It smells great and does a great job cleaning my dishes without having to rinse before loading them in the dishwasher
Terry g.
Fort Riley, KS
dont really use the dishwasher but over the holidays we do.this is cheap and get the job done so we use it.cant really say ita the best or not because its the only one we have tried but there isnt any residue after so works!
Deborah R.
Ferndale , MI
I'm a huge fan of this product! It helps my dishes get perfectly clean and it smells great. I think once I start using a great product like this, it's hard to imagine my house without it!
Kellie N.
Chatsworth, CA
The invention of gel packs was genius !! Remember the days of powder stuck to dishes ? No longer, and with the citrus scent your dishwasher always smells fresh & clean.
Taylor B.
Ravenna
Finish automatic dishwasher detergent is by far my favorite detergent to use. this detergent leave my glass cups looking spotless and cleans more of the grim off of hard to reach areas for the dish washer. this detergent has proven to work the best for stuck on foods and foggy glasses. very affordable and found almost anywhere
Anastassia G.
Stanwood, WA
Works really good if you have an older model dishwasher and can't seem to wash dishes without leaving a film behind. use this detergent instead and your Tupperware will finally come out clean and not cloudy and water spots aren't as prevalent on my glasses although it's not completely clear but definitely better than some of the other brands.
Doug H.
Finish automatic dishwasher detergent is of of the best I've used. I have left dishes in the dishwasher over night (forgetting to run it) and the next day run the cycle and they have always come out sparkly and clean. I highly recommend Finish.
Marines I.
Guatemala,
powerful clean and shine for your glasses while also helping to prevent corrosion - leaving them clean and shiny! Use it even on your toughest messes like greasy dishes and cloudy glasses for fast action cleaning.
ieasha d.
St Petersburg, FL
I recently bought this product. So far it has worked wonders for my dishes. It doesn't leave a white residue after coming out of the dishwasher. Also it gets rid of water stains and hard food. I dont have to pre wash my dishes any more. This is my new favorite dishwasher detergent.