Add a Photo

By FINISH
#46 in Dishwashing Detergent
Features: -Dishwasher-Lemon scent-Professional formula for pot and pan dishwashing-Deep cleaning power-Removes tough food stains-Leaves dishes with a sparkling shine-Purpose: Dishwashing-Style: Powder-Use: Kitchen-Scents: Lemon-Chemical Size.
Melanie M.
Melanie M.
Liberty, SC
I just recently started using a dishwasher. I usually would just hand wash dishes because I heard dishwashers leave dishes with food still on them, and you had to hand wash certain things. However, now that I use a dishwasher I have been very pleased. I use this brand of tablets. They are very quick to throw into the dishwasher, and I haven't had a dish yet that was still dirty. My glasses were very clear and had a great shine to them.
Jen U.
Jen U.
There is nothing quite as disgusting as forgetting you've left some dishes in the dishwasher without rinsing them and opening it to that god awful "I'm a terrible homemaker" scent. Thank god for Finish Automatic Dishwasher Detergent with Lemon Scent. It takes away that rancid smell, leaves my dishes sparkling, and makes me feel a little better about being a slacker.
Andrea M.
Andrea M.
Aiea, HI
I really feel like this detergent gets all my dishes clean. I think it is a good value, and it gets your dishes super clean, so thats a pro. You can't really smell the scent, so I am not sure why there is one, you can only smell it before you put the soap in the dispenser. I guess it would be weird if your dishes smelled like lemons all the time.
Keishla E.
Keishla E.
Finish is a good dishwasher detergent but sometimes it could be rather disappointing because it leaves the glasses with a dull look. I usually buy my products at Walmart or target. On smell its alright it could be better and maybe once in a while I'll buy this product but not all the time.
maria m.
maria m.
Carteret, NJ
Dec. 1, 2016, 9:30 a.m.
Review for: Automatic Dishwasher Detergent - Lemon Scent
It works great but it doesn't work well with stuck on foods like it says. So for certain dishes i recommend washing before hand and scrubbing all the food off before you put it in. My biggest problems was with stuck on eggs and the utensils i feel don't always get the most clean.
Haley R.
Haley R.
I don't recommend this it is a little pricey and all other products smell and work better than this and normally I don't give this low of a like grade or whatever it's called but it was a big exception and I would most definitely not buy this product ever again in my life ever
Mandy J.
Mandy J.
Troy, Mo
I always buy this for my dishwasher! It gets the tough grime off every time!! And i should know most of the other brands i have to go back over after the dishwasher cycle and hand wash them!! It takes up so much time so this is what i use now and i get them done in a snap!
Felicia H.
Felicia H.
Lake Bluff, IL
Always is able to get my dishes super clean. Being a college student this helps my older looking dishes look like new because they are able to remain looking very shiny and I never have to rewash them or hand dry / shine them. I would definitely buy this again and again.
Samantha N.
Samantha N.
Alachua, FL
Finish dishwasher detergent works great. it is a good value and consistently gets even my dirtiest dishes clean. I usullay buy this product on sale at Publix or from walmart. It has a nice scent and doesn't leave any residue on my dishes. I would recommend this product.
Denise G.
Denise G.
I love the lemony scent that this dishwasher detergent has. Unlike other dishwasher detergents that I've tried, the Finish detergents help my plates and glasses show a more visible cleanliness. I recommend these to anyone who isn't happy with their dishwasher detergent.