Finish and Jet Dry Dishwasher Cleaner

by Finish

Finish and Jet Dry Dishwasher Cleaner, 8.45 Ounce, (Pack of 4)

[product:finish-and-jet-dry-dishwasher-cleaner-845-ounce-pack-of-4] How good are these?
Start your review of Finish and Jet Dry Dishwasher Cleaner!
Haysville, KS
This works okay. I didn't use a rinse agent in the past, but my current dishwasher requires it.
Not my favorite rinse agent! My glasses still come out spotty and with food residue!
Springfield, MO
Great Product I always use it in my dishwasher, it really does help as a rinse agent!
Milton Keynes, Bucks
Always effective. Leaves the dishwasher smelling, looking and 100% clean. Quick and easy. Just pop the bottle into the dishwasher and the machine does the rest for you! You don't have to use it too often so it's cost effective and not at all messy!
CALGARY, AB
We use this around once a month. It cleans out all the gunk and residue that can eventually get stuck on your dishes. The price is right, and beats double cleaning! Noone should have to double can.
Dubai, UAE
Best treatment for ur dishwasher It clears off all the oil n dirt from the machine and ur machine after on wash comes out as clean as new. Its a great dishwasher cleaner
Fort McMurray, AB
This stuff makes my dishwasher like new! We use this once a month to keep it running clean and effective. When my dishes are getting cloudy we throw one of these in and they do the job just fine. I haven’t used another brand because there is no need.
Oshawa, ON
When the dishwasher gets stinky you know it's time for some finish cleaner. I love this product because you just put it and walk away. The dishwasher is always sparkling after. Very affordable and a great product. I highly recommend.
Thornhill, ON
Efficient, great product. Keeps my dishes clean and removes food residue. The only downside (might be my dishwasher's fault) is sometimes I get residue from the detergent on my glasses
Prince Rupert , BC
I have no idea if this makes any difference to my dishes. Might be an issue with the dishwasher itself. Lasts a long time though and decently priced.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Hereford , Hereford