BY FINISH

Finish and Jet Dry Dishwasher Cleaner, 8.45 Ounce, (Pack of 4) see more...

• Finish and Jet Dry Dishwasher Cleaner, 8.45 Ounce, (Pack ...1 Answers
Christina B.
Owens X Rds, AL
I added this product to my dish washer and it helped out  a lot. It has improved the self  drying aspect and it also has improved on how clean and shiny my dishes are. I am pleasantly surprised at how well it works
Meriah H.
Reseda, CA
I have only used this product once because I found it mediocre. It worked fine but no better than just running the washer with white vinegar which is much cheaper.
meg s.
Cottage Grove, Mn
This helps, but does not cure the problem. Our glasses come out really foggy without any rise aid, but with this some still come out cloudy. We tried a store brand and that did not work at all. For the others we have tried Finish works much better than others. I have been soaking our glass once a year in vinegar and that seems to clear up the glasses quite well.
Rachelle S.
Belgrade, MT
I mostly buy this brand because of the price point, however after running my dishwasher I always find a slight film on my dishes, especially my glassware...which is bothersome because I have to add vinegar to eliminate the problem
Alaina M.
Always a good price so I just grab this brand when in need. It works well. I don’t feel it’s the strongest out there so I may have to look for a better option.
Kameka T.
Decorator Expert Level 1
My dishwasher kept leaving a greasy film on all everything. Someone recommended this for me to clean the dishwasher and it worked wonderfully.
Faye S.
Keeps the glasses and dishes spot free and clean. Would definitely recommend. I have repurchased this multiple times, and find it effective.
Stacey M.
Kersey, PA
I love this stuff. It really makes your dishes really shiny and clear. It is really reasonable I use it everyday
Amy S.
Buffalo, NY
JetDRI! Literally completed the job! What a difference it makes in how quickly
My dishes dry and shine.
Karis M.
It works just as well as any other brand. It does leave a nice scent on the dishes afterwards though
Ruth D.