BY FINISH

Finish® All In 1 Gelpacs™ Automatic Dishwasher Detergent.
Fast action clean on tough messes.
3x concentrated cleaning power*.
World's #1 recommended brand.
Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide**.
Fresh scent.
*vs. Finish® gel dosage.
32 Gelpacs™. see more...

Jennifer S.
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I really like this product! It does really good cleaning my dishes and it smells really good! Good value and not pricey! I purchase this product at Walmart and also at dollar general! If you are looking for a good reasonably priced dish washer tablet then I def recommend this product!
Amanda R.
Cleveland
Great product, can be a little pricey if you don't have coupons but it really is worth it. I have used several dishes detergents but I always come back to this one because it really gets this Clean and doesn't leave particulates behind, which is a no go in my house 😅.
Phyllis M.
Dearborn, MI
I use these at home and we have them at my work for the dishwasher. They work well in each dishwasher and we don't have to worry about rewashing our dishes even after they come out of the dishwasher. We bought these from Meijer, but are readily available anywhere!
Tara L.
The gel packs are nice because you just plop them in - no worries about spilling any detergent while you pour it in. They get the dishes clean very well and leave them shiny! They also don't leave streaks on our new dishwasher, either, which is an added bonus!
Maggie E.
I love these little suckers. They really do just have so much power to them. Easily just tossed into the dishwasher and your ready to go. I'm able to always find them in my local shoprite. Great value and you can always find a coupon for these also!
Kendall H.
Santa Monica, CA
These pod work a lot better then the Cascade liquid in our dishwasher. We've noticed a difference with less water stains and gunk on all dishes both top and bottom rack. I would definitely recommend to others who don't have a great dishwasher to begin with - we need all the help we can get. I throw the pod right into the bottom rather than in the holder.
Shawna F.
Shoreview, MN
I’ve gotten these recently because I’ve heard good things about them but I don’t really feel like they are better than what I typically use. They’re a little more expensive than my normal dish soap and I had more streaks on my glass dishes than I would if I used my other brand which was disappointing. I would not buy these again
Sara S.
Ankeny , IA
Home Sweet Home Expert Level 1
I purchase this product mostly because I feel it's fairly priced.  Is it my favorite dishwashing tablet on the market?  Probably not.  It does the job though, and offers a variety of forms.  Gel packs, tablets, many different scents for each of these.  The price is reasonable for the amount of tablets you get.  It washes my dishes, and I'm happy.
Latisha C.
Grovetown
The gel packs are okay, not the best. I feel the gel is more effective. The cons are the packs are not very potent when cleaning the dishes. I think the price is good, I wanted this product to work but was a bit disappointed.i wouldn't repurchase.
Lauren B.
Richardson, TX
These work pretty well. I love the scent, but I do feel like there are other brands or other Finish products that do a better job at actually cleaning my dishes. It seems like if I rinse off any goop beforehand, this works fine. But with other products, I don't need to rinse beforehand.