BY FINISH

Our powerful tabs give you an amazing clean and shine – which means you’ll never have to re-wash your dishes ever again. Just imagine what you could do with all that extra time!

• Our revolutionary Pre-Soaking Powerball® bursts into action to scrub away the toughest food residues like dried on food like lasagna and oatmeal.
  • Our powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains, like coffee and tea, and gently scrub your dishes and glasses sparkling clean.

• Does the finish really get rid of the spots ?1 Answers
Cathleen S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use Finish All In 1 Detergent with our new dishwasher and I have never had a problem with spots or baked on food left after I do a wash. The dishwasher itself is sparkling clean after every wash. The price for a convenient drop in tablet is very reasonable too.
Nicole P.
Naples, FL
Purchased at: Walmart
Okay I’m really impressed I usually use a liquid soap and cheap out on the brand. My mom bought these for her house and I was helping her unload the dishwasher and I was so impressed nothing needed to be rewarded! And she never rinses her dishes properly! I was in awe!
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really don't love these. I moved into my current house in January of this year, and the house came with a huge box of these packets. Because I don't like to waste things I am using them up until we run out, however I don't think I like these capsules at all. I don't know if it is the fact that they are made out of a powder and they are hard and that affects how well it actually cleans the dishes? But I prefer either a liquid dishwashing detergent or a liquid gel pack to clean my dishes because I don't think these do a great job.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
the smell is so clean on this, i usually get coupons for this. doesn't leave streaks on your dishes and keeps you dishwasher looking great. good price for what you get. very effective and never disappoints. i would buy again and i would recommend to others.
Stephanie G.
Purchased at: Walmart
I do have a dishwasher but I hardly ever use it I am old school and I wash my dishes 90% of the time by hand so when I do use the dishwasher this is the dishwasher tablets that I use plus I smell good I like the lemon scented ones
Sierra S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This brand is definitely expensive but it’s worth the bye I definitely recommend to buy always use it for the dishwasher it leaves everything so clean after washing dishes or even rinsing dishes off I definitely recommend this
Abbie A.
brookline, MA
Purchased at: Walmart
I have always used the liquid detergents growing up so using this was different for me, but I felt like it was good at doing the job. I didn’t feel like it kept the quality in my dishes. I found it to be harsh on my utensils.
Jordan G.
Springfield , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these! Unlike any other detergent pack I have purchased, this one is not lined with the dissolving film. It’s just a solid powder block that gets the job done and doesn’t leave residue! Works GREAT with glassware
Brenna T.
I’ve used other dishwashing pods but this brand is my favorite. Some other brands I have has to release my whole set of dishes, but I’ve never had to do this with Finish. It makes my dishes smell great and so clean!
Mary R.
Charlotte, NC
Affordable but effective! I tried different dishwasher detergent but I always come back to this one. It’s in almost every store so never hard to find and it’s on a bogo pretty often! It cleans even tough stains!
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
Does the finish really get rid of the spots ?

Amazon