BY FINISH

Our powerful tabs give you an amazing clean and shine – which means you’ll never have to re-wash your dishes ever again. Just imagine what you could do with all that extra time!

• Our revolutionary Pre-Soaking Powerball® bursts into action to scrub away the toughest food residues like dried on food like lasagna and oatmeal.
  • Our powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains, like coffee and tea, and gently scrub your dishes and glasses sparkling clean.

• Does the finish really get rid of the spots ?1 Answers
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy these in bulk at Sams and get the, for such a great price. They work very well in our Bosh dishwasher. The dishes come out very clean, even dried on peanut butter. The product does seem to work better with Finish Brand rising aid, they seem to be more drier and don't have a white film on them! I would highly recommend this to someone who doesn't pre rinse dishes, no need to really do that with this product.
Cathleen S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use Finish All In 1 Detergent with our new dishwasher and I have never had a problem with spots or baked on food left after I do a wash. The dishwasher itself is sparkling clean after every wash. The price for a convenient drop in tablet is very reasonable too.
Tracy G.
Clearwater, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I really don't love these. I moved into my current house in January of this year, and the house came with a huge box of these packets. Because I don't like to waste things I am using them up until we run out, however I don't think I like these capsules at all. I don't know if it is the fact that they are made out of a powder and they are hard and that affects how well it actually cleans the dishes? But I prefer either a liquid dishwashing detergent or a liquid gel pack to clean my dishes because I don't think these do a great job.
Chandra W.
Lavaca, AR
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
the smell is so clean on this, i usually get coupons for this. doesn't leave streaks on your dishes and keeps you dishwasher looking great. good price for what you get. very effective and never disappoints. i would buy again and i would recommend to others.
Kelsey G.
I’m new to using a dishwasher and have used quite a few products, and this Finish product has worked the best so far. I only gave 4 stars because it leaves white spots all over the dishes. I wish it dried with no water stains as advertised. Also, the gel packs don’t always melt completely so I prefer the packed dry pellets. Otherwise, the product cleans my dishes completely and doesn’t have any other cons. I’ll keep using it until someone recommends something better.
Sierra S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This brand is definitely expensive but it’s worth the bye I definitely recommend to buy always use it for the dishwasher it leaves everything so clean after washing dishes or even rinsing dishes off I definitely recommend this
Jordan G.
Springfield , MO
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these! Unlike any other detergent pack I have purchased, this one is not lined with the dissolving film. It’s just a solid powder block that gets the job done and doesn’t leave residue! Works GREAT with glassware
Brenna T.
I’ve used other dishwashing pods but this brand is my favorite. Some other brands I have has to release my whole set of dishes, but I’ve never had to do this with Finish. It makes my dishes smell great and so clean!
Lauren N.
Fort Worth, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I have used these tablets for years. After a while I feel like they began to leave a film on my dish washer and dishes. I also dislike that there is so much packaging. These are packaged in plastic with a foil cover in packs of two. It just seems like a lot of waste. They could just be in one big bin you grab them out of. Oh well. They do clean better than any liquid I've used. I just have to invest in jet dry.
Mary R.
Charlotte, NC
Affordable but effective! I tried different dishwasher detergent but I always come back to this one. It’s in almost every store so never hard to find and it’s on a bogo pretty often! It cleans even tough stains!
crista b.
2019 beech crk.rd. phelps, ky
Does the finish really get rid of the spots ?

Amazon