BY FINISH #4 in Dishwashing Detergent

Our powerful tabs give you an amazing clean and shine – which means you’ll never have to re-wash your dishes ever again. Just imagine what you could do with all that extra time!

• Our revolutionary Pre-Soaking Powerball® bursts into action to scrub away the toughest food residues like dried on food like lasagna and oatmeal.
  • Our powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains, like coffee and tea, and gently scrub your dishes and glasses sparkling clean.

• Does the finish really get rid of the spots ?1 Answers
Jill W.
Huntington, WV
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I buy these in bulk at Sams and get the, for such a great price. They work very well in our Bosh dishwasher. The dishes come out very clean, even dried on peanut butter. The product does seem to work better with Finish Brand rising aid, they seem to be more drier and don't have a white film on them! I would highly recommend this to someone who doesn't pre rinse dishes, no need to really do that with this product.
Makayla K.
Omaha, NE
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
These dish pods are OK but I have had better.  Compared to other brands, the price is right, but they do not stand up against other names.  They almost always leave water spots and food residue on my dishes even when I do a second wash in order to get the job done.
Chanell W.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
These are the best dishwasher tabs ever. I have tried several different brands, powders, liquids, and packets with very poor results so now I don't even bother with others. These tabs have always given a nice clean wash with no residue. I really pack my dishwasher full so I need a dependable product. I break my tabs in half and put the small side tab in the pre-wash cup and the red ball and other half of the tab in the locked reservoir for the main wash and I get a perfect wash every single time.
Adriana K.
Poland, OH
I honestly never thought there was much of a difference in various brands of dishwashing detergent until I tried this one. Our dishwasher needed service to last year in the repairman told me to start using this brand and I have noticed such an huge difference in the cleanliness and shine of my dishes. I also use their Jet-Dry solution and the combination has been wonderful. To be honest I am not much of a pre rinser before I load my dishwasher but using the Finish packs I have not needed to be!
Hollynn F.
nottingham, NH
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Does the job! I started using it because my BOsch dishwasher recommends it specifically. I haven’t been disappointed. My dishes are clean and clear- no film or anything. And I don’t rinse my dishes at all before putting them in the dishwasher.
Kelsey G.
I’m new to using a dishwasher and have used quite a few products, and this Finish product has worked the best so far. I only gave 4 stars because it leaves white spots all over the dishes. I wish it dried with no water stains as advertised. Also, the gel packs don’t always melt completely so I prefer the packed dry pellets. Otherwise, the product cleans my dishes completely and doesn’t have any other cons. I’ll keep using it until someone recommends something better.
Sierra S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This brand is definitely expensive but it’s worth the bye I definitely recommend to buy always use it for the dishwasher it leaves everything so clean after washing dishes or even rinsing dishes off I definitely recommend this
Tish C.
Modesto, CA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
A friend shared some Finish Dishwasher Detergent Powerball Dishwasher Tabs, Fresh Scent with me. Absolutely fell in love when I use them. It left no water spots at all on my glasses. This product is now going on my shopping list and must have list.
Jordan G.
Springfield
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I love these! Unlike any other detergent pack I have purchased, this one is not lined with the dissolving film. It’s just a solid powder block that gets the job done and doesn’t leave residue! Works GREAT with glassware
Janelle J.
Laurium, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
This is a product that my mom uses and I have used since the first house I had that had a dishwasher.  I can't imagine not using this product.  We have only had one or two small issues with the soap not dissolving properly;.  I am not sure if it was a dysfunction of the soap or user error.  Either way we love the finish we get on our dishes and we never have water spots on our silverware or glasses.
crista b.
Campton, KY
Does the finish really get rid of the spots ?