Finish® All in 1 Detergent – Fresh Scent

Our powerful tabs give you an amazing clean and shine – which means you’ll never have to re-wash your dishes ever again. Just imagine what you could do with all that extra time!

• Our revolutionary Pre-Soaking Powerball® bursts into action to scrub away the toughest food residues like dried on food like lasagna and oatmeal.
  • Our powerful cleaners remove even the toughest stains, like coffee and tea, and gently scrub your dishes and glasses sparkling clean.

Does the finish really get rid of the spots ?
Start your review of Finish® All in 1 Detergent – Fresh Scent!
Chandra G.
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
Finish® All in 1 Detergent – Fresh Scent uploaded by Chandra G.
Overall ok product does a good job of cleaning dishes without any leftover residue or stains. Some wash cycles have been better than others but I have had occasions of needing to handwash a few dishes after using this product. I wouldn't recommend this in the future.
Renee T.
Boonville, NC
These are fantastic! We just got a new house, but the builder gave us a cheesy, cheap dishwasher that doesn't even have a separate cup for Finish! I was so annoyed! So I bought these, since they are supposed to be all in one. Well, I was impressed because they really work! It gets off food and leaves my dishes clean and shiny! Even plastics and older stuff comes out looking great! I am using these from now on
katie J.
Madison, WI
Mega Parent Expert Level 9
1,100 reviews
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Finish All in 1 Detergent Fresh Scent! This Finish dish washing detergent works great and is easy to use. This Finish All in 1 Detergent is a good quality product at an affordable price. I have been using Finish dish detergent for many years now. I will continue to buy Finish All in 1 Detergent Fresh Scent in the future.
Liz B.
Pottsville, AR
These do an excellent job cleaning my dishes, I have not been disappointed in their effectiveness! I love how they are pre packaged, and are easy to find in any grocery store or shopping center! We have these on stock so that those those no link in the hose to keeping things clean at my family's house
Melissa R.
Lebanon, MO
Great product! We've tried many different brands however this is the one we keep coming back to. It gets the job done the first time and leaves no residue.
Zane P.
Portland, OR
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
I get these when they are on sale . Also equally as good as other brands. This brand is nice because they also have a jet-dry solution for my dishwasher also. Doesn’t really have a scent which is sometimes nice.
AnneMarie J.
Tuttle, OK
Purchased at: Amazon
Gets the dishes clean. Glasses are not spotty. Sometimes I order it online and sometimes I get it in the store. Works great and has a great price.
Cybil P.
Portsmouth
This cleans my dishes and doesn’t leave any water stains. I would recommend these tabs :)
Ashley P.
Finish® All in 1 Detergent – Fresh Scent uploaded by Ashley P.
This is the only dishwasher detergent I use. In the past I've used what's on sale and I've never been fully satisfied with the results. One day I decided to buy a box and I haven't bought anything other detergent since!!
Alissa R.
Newburgh, IN
These work great!! My dishes are always clean!! However, sometimes the pods do not always dissolve and are just left in my dish washer detergent tray!