Finish Advanced Fresh Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Gel.Detergent Gel uploaded by Heather B.

BY FINISH

Finish® Advanced Fresh Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Gel.
Deep Cleaning Power.
#1 Recommended Brand.
Recommended by more dishwasher brands. see more...

Kelly E.
Dallas, TX
This finish dishwashing detergent is great for cleaning tough to reach places on odd shaped glasses, leaving them with a crystal clear finish. I always hated using other dishwashing soups that would leave a white film on the glasses once they came out of the dishwasher because then I would have to wash everything again by hand. After first using this product I’ve never needed to wash another glass again!! And for that I am thankful of this product
Amber H.
Tomball
Its a dishwashing gel that does the job. I find that I cannot go without a rinse aid when using this. The gel ensures that you won't find dissolved detergent in the washer when the cycle is over. We pre rinse all of the dishes before loading them into the dishwasher, so I can't vouch for it's effectiveness for stuck on food. I will continue to use it due to its low price and the convenience of finding it anywhere I shop.
Katy S.
Winnsboro, SC
I don't like relying on a dishwasher. Because really it's not a dishwasher if it were a dishwasher I wouldn't have to pre rents anything. And regardless of any type of soap you buy. You aren't going to be able to just stick your dishes into the dishwasher without rinsing them. I don't know what kind of commercials they're trying to pull but that just don't work. However when pre rinsed this one does the job pretty well I guess
Lydia B.
Daphne
I’m honestly not sure why I purchase this particular brand dish detergent. It’s not the cheapest, nor the most expensive brand. It does the job, my dishes come out clean. A couple of times I got a bottle where the lid did not line up just right, so it didn’t close, so there was some build up on the nozzle. But that’s not really a big deal
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Brittany W.
Kiln, MS
I switched to this from the great value brand because my brother swears the name brand is better so I paid double for finish brand. It doesn't do any better of a job. I still have water spots on my glasses and it cleans just the same.
taylor w.
Fargo, ND
It does the job. It is fairly priced. The smell is enough that it’s present but it is not overwhelming. I am not sure if it’s the soap or my dishwasher but t doesn’t get off ALL dried on things which can get frustrating
Kaitlyn W.
Syracuse
Works great. Leaves mydishes sparkly clean and dry!  I like that it helps my dishes dry better so it doesn’t leave as many white spots or leftover water on the dishes, even in the top rack.
Samantha C.
Shelley, ID
Decorator Expert
This is the only thing that really seems to get our dishes clean. It is a lot less messy than trying to use powders, which out dishwasher had a tendency to cake onto the clean dishes.
Elizabeth J.
Leesburg, GA
Cleans the dishes and along with the drying agent, it leaves my dishes clean, dry, and sparkly! We have repurchased multiple times. The Finish line of products does the job well.