Finish Advanced Fresh Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Gel.Detergent Gel uploaded by Heather B.

BY FINISH

Finish® Advanced Fresh Scent Automatic Dishwasher Detergent Gel.
Deep Cleaning Power.
#1 Recommended Brand.
Recommended by more dishwasher brands. see more...

Kelly K.
Kelly K.
Dallas, TX
This finish dishwashing detergent is great for cleaning tough to reach places on odd shaped glasses, leaving them with a crystal clear finish. I always hated using other dishwashing soups that would leave a white film on the glasses once they came out of the dishwasher because then I would have to wash everything again by hand. After first using this product I’ve never needed to wash another glass again!! And for that I am thankful of this product
👻: q.
👻: q.
Valdosta, GA
Very good product Very good product Very good productVery good product  Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product Very good product  I would Most a definitely Buy This Product again ..
Kylie P.
Kylie P.
Vail, AZ
This stuff is great. It gets all my dishes clean and spotless not leaving any kinds of marks behind. I got it at target and it is very affordable and very effective. I would recommend to others who are struggling with their dishes coming out dirty.
Brittany W.
Brittany W.
Kiln, MS
I switched to this from the great value brand because my brother swears the name brand is better so I paid double for finish brand. It doesn't do any better of a job. I still have water spots on my glasses and it cleans just the same.
Amber G.
Amber G.
Patterson, LA
I got this detergent on a whim, the store I was at didn't have my usual dishwasher detergent. It doesn't work as good as my usual one, it cleans alright I guess but leaves weird white streaks or residue on my dishes. Not a huge fan.
taylor w.
taylor w.
Fargo, ND
It does the job. It is fairly priced. The smell is enough that it’s present but it is not overwhelming. I am not sure if it’s the soap or my dishwasher but t doesn’t get off ALL dried on things which can get frustrating
Brittany L.
Brittany L.
jeffersonville
This product seems to leave a film residue on my dishes. It's not very effective when you have to clean your silverware after washing it in the dishwasher. The price is mediocre. I would not recommend.
Jenna F.
Jenna F.
Patuxent Rvr, MD
This detergent is very effective and also affordable. It really cleans my dishes and doesn't leave any residue. It is great at removing stuck on food too. I always recommend this detergent.
Elizabeth J.
Elizabeth J.
Leesburg, GA
Cleans the dishes and along with the drying agent, it leaves my dishes clean, dry, and sparkly! We have repurchased multiple times. The Finish line of products does the job well.
Shannalee S.
Shannalee S.
Wasn't to bad, bit definitely not a favorite in my house hold with the loads of dishes ranging from lightly dirty to overwhelming . But a decent alternative with a shine