BY FINISH #16 in Starch

Finish® Advanced Dishwasher Detergent Powder Orange Fresh Scent.
Automatic dishwasher detergent.
World's #1 recommended brand.
Recommended by more dishwasher brands worldwide**. see more...

• Does this leave any residue on the dishes? Especially the glasses? 1 Answers
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Jordan S.
Hope mills, NC
These dish tabs are just okay. I have noticed that they sometimes don't dissolve properly in the dish washer, but they seem to get the job done. I always scrub the dishes "clean" before I put them in the dishwaher so I really just need a soap that helps sanitize the dishes. These can get very pricey at times so I'm not a huge fan.
Kali S.
This one of my favorite one out of all the product i use.  I love it because of the smell. it smells like fruit. After the dishwasher is done. i open it then bam my dishes smells so good. i buy this from Walmart all the time. i will recommend this to someone. The price is fine
Fallon C.
Olathe
I feel like it cleans dishes well but my cups always have a film on them and my pans (I know I should probably hand wash them) have soap spots. There's a possibility that it could also be my dishwasher that's not rinsing the dishes well. In that case, these get a 5 star review.
Venessa P.
Lithonia, GA
This is the only kind of dish washing detergent I’ve used for years. It cleans your dishes and doesn’t leave any annoying residue behind. I think this is a very affordable product and I don’t have to purchase more than once every few months. Would recommend to a friend
Hailey M.
Marietta, GA
love these and how they scrub off all of the grease and food from the dishes and it smells great. This product is very effective and really gets the dishes clean and is affordable and a great value too. i would recommend this product to people in need of detergent.
Aisling G.
Knoxville, TN
Buy one box of this and it lasts for months much better than the tabs and works well on glasses in particular.I used to buy the tabs and then went back to powder,much more economical and you can get great coupons for this too,always recommend to my friends
Madeline R.
Harrah, OK
Used these for years. They're easy to pop into the dishwasher and get the job done. If you have dried on food you might want to give a scrub beforehand. For living with five people we go through a box pretty quick but it would last most people!
Rachel R.
Middleton, WI
This mostly did the job, a few times the plates had some grime that just wouldn't come off in the dishwasher and needed a little rinse in the sink afterwards but has a great scent and doesn't leave any watermarks on your dishes.
Michelle K.
ANDERSONVILLE, TN
Finish Dishwasher Detergent is a great way to get those caked on dishes clean.  We have very poor water pressure and just any ol' detergent won't work.  I can always depend on Finish to get the job done the first time.
Megan R.
Summerville , SC
Does this leave any residue on the dishes? Especially the glasses?