BY FINIS

Finis Reusable Swim Diapers - Blue Octopus Washable and re-usable swim diapers. 100% polyester and chlorine resistant. see more...

• Do these come in different colors, or is this it?1 Answers
  • Are these good? Looking for some for my daughter for next...1 Answers
  • Does anyone know how these compare to the honest swim dia...1 Answers
Danielle T.
So much better than spending money on disposables and much cuter! One time price is great and very effective! Will recommend to others and buy more as we need them!
Trishelle B.
Warsaw, IN
I tried using one of these cutey little swim diapers on my daughter this year! It was adorable!! She had a regular swim suit on over top at the splash pad, but there were super cute ruffles that stuck out at the bottom!! She just looked so sweet running around trying not to get her face wet ha-ha
Stephanie C.
Tampa, FL
Love love love !! I went to discovery cove for mother day this year and took my little one with me and let me tell you YES ! Lol I love them and used them the whole summer as well
Michelle G.
Edinburg, TX
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I had one of these for my little boy and he loved to wear it with a little rash guard top. It was good quality since it survived many washes! Recommend it!
Josue G.
Arlington, TX
My niece absolutely love these arm if anything I would just say to change the colors or different designs more appealing towards girls
Shawnella S.
Trimble, OH
I bought one of these last summer, and it was too big for my son, so we will try to use it this summer. Looks cute and convenient!
Sam R.
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
Go to Carter's for little ones they have the best clothes there and they're cheap you get sets for about $10 good pricing
Caitlyn S.
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
I love these!! They are way better than the disposabke swim diapers i uses to get at walmart and they are cheaper!
Cynthia P.
Amarillo, TX
I loved using these on my little guy so much cheaper than getting a bag of them so they won't get used
Nicole L.
Davenport, FL
So much better then having to buy water diapers all the time , this are cute and handy !
Leah D.
Yorktown, Indiana
Do these work well
Ariel M.
Pasadena, TX
Alright so I've been looking for a new reusable swim diaper for my three year old and I was wonder if finis is a good brand or if there's another brand any of y'all could recommend?
Kelsey T.
Hamilton, GA
Does anyone know how these compare to the honest swim diapers?
Destiny R.
Loxley, AL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Are these good? Looking for some for my daughter for next summer!
Debby M.
Dayton, TN
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Do these come in different colors, or is this it?