FINIS Lightning Swim Goggle

by FINIS

The Lightning Goggles are a must have for any competitive swimmer.  Made with Lens Integration Technology, the goggle frame and lenses are fused as one piece to reduce drag and create a lower profile.  The Lightning Racing Goggles also come with convenient features such a Quick Clip adjustment strap, and four interchangeable nose pieces for a custom fit. Lens Integration Technology  Goggle frame and lens are fused as one piece to reduce drag Low Profile  Lowest goggle profile available Quick Clip  Designed for easy and quick strap adjustment Soft Eye Gasket  Made for ultimate comfort Custom Fit  Comes with four interchangeable nose pieces Universal fit  Improved leak-proof seal Dual Silicone Strap  Distributes pressure evenly around head Latex free Anti Fog UV Protection Polycarbonate Lens ;

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FINIS Lightning Swim Goggle!
How would you rate this product?
Hacienda Hts, CA
Personally, I'm a fan of swedish goggles but I think many prefer the extra cushioning these goggles prefer. Pro is that they're found in most places, affordable, and easy to use. Adjustable straps and nose makes it a good fit for many people. Brand is also a well trusted swim brand.
Heavy
Los Angeles, CA
I love these because they do not fog up as much (which goggles tend to do when you get hot and you are swimming) and they are not uncomfortable, they fit my face and just stay and I love these! Any new swimmers, competitive or leisure swimmers will like these!
Perfect. I teach swim levels 1-6 and these are the best I've found. Not too expensive, anti-fog, don't fall off of my face, or slip off my head. The best.