BY FINIS

Finis Reusable Swim Diapers Finis Reusable Swim Diapers are useful alternatives to disposable diapers. These reusable swim diapers have snug elastic around the waste and legs, which creates a snug fit to contain solid waste. The diapers have a soft woven polyester lining that gives them an extra soft layer against baby's skin. These diapers are phthalate- and PVC-free. UPF 50+ keeps harmful UV rays away from sensitive areas of skin. Why You'll Love It: Finis Reusable Swim Diapers can be used as alternatives to disposable diapers. Features Disposable diapers are not needed Snug elastic around the waste and legs to contain solid waste Multiple sizes Comfortable Soft interior lining Gently woven polyester lining for baby's skin Phthalate- and PVC-free UPF 50+ protects from harmful rays of the sun see more...

• How do these compare with the more popular brands of swim diapers? ...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these4 Answers
  • Are they good I have never used this on my babies ?13 Answers
Pranita T.
Pranita T.
I used this for my two year old daughter last summer in the pool and what I liked about this diaper was that it doesn't get filled up with water and doesn't fall apart unlike some other diapers.i could see that my daughter was very comfortable in this diaper.
Nicole R.
Nicole R.
These are perfect when it's time to go in the pool. It was everything I had expected! The best part is it won't fall apart in the pool like regular diapers. You can buy these right at Walmart and I recommend this to all parents.
Heather F.
Heather F.
El Cajon, CA
I love these!! They are so cute and very usefully since it is reusable it can even fit under a bathing suit of you wanted it to. And you donot have to worry about it exploding and getting in the pool!!
Savannah D.
Savannah D.
Love love love these! We have a pair for my son and daughter and they are great! However my kids have never gone potty (pee or poop) in them so I'm not sure about how those affected them ha.
Melissa R.
Melissa R.
Hillsboro, OR
I love this product both my daughters used this as babies. It's easy to wash and put on no leaks and priced well over the disposable swimmers
Brooklyn, CT
Great quality, don't bother my daughter too much , seem comfortable. Also super cute and durable! Perfect for the water and kids!
Kasey O.
Kasey O.
Charlotte, NC
This swim diaper was perfect for my daughter! We traveled to Mexico on vacation, it was great only needing this one item and not have to carry a pack of disposable swim diapers, or use regular diapers which can lose the filling and are no fun to clean up.
Nicole f.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
The swim diaper is so much easier to use then the swimmies . They don't break apart after being in the pool for a long time . They don't sag when there playing after being in the pool . There all over easier and less expensive
Gricelda H.
Gricelda H.
Los Angeles, CA
So cute and really helps keep that diaper or even pull up in place. Plus it makes you baby look all grown up not seeing that diaper.
Angela E.
Angela E.
These are great for wearing in the backyard pool. Much better than using a regular diaper.
Nancy G.
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Are they good I have never used this on my babies ?
Brooklyn, CT
Where can I find these
April O.
April O.
Norwalk, CA
Are they comfy and do you recommend them better than the swimmer diapers? Where can I buy them if so
hayleigh f.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
How do these compare with the more popular brands of swim diapers? What would you say are some major differences?
Mary G.