FINIS Girl's Swim Diapers uploaded by Nadia M.

BY FINIS #93 in Diapers

Finis Reusable Swim Diapers Finis Reusable Swim Diapers are useful alternatives to disposable diapers. These reusable swim diapers have snug elastic around the waste and legs, which creates a snug fit to contain solid waste. The diapers have a soft woven polyester lining that gives them an extra soft layer against baby's skin. These diapers are phthalate- and PVC-free. UPF 50+ keeps harmful UV rays away from sensitive areas of skin. Why You'll Love It: Finis Reusable Swim Diapers can be used as alternatives to disposable diapers. Features Disposable diapers are not needed Snug elastic around the waste and legs to contain solid waste Multiple sizes Comfortable Soft interior lining Gently woven polyester lining for baby's skin Phthalate- and PVC-free UPF 50+ protects from harmful rays of the sun see more...

• How do these compare with the more popular brands of swim diapers...1 Answers
  • Where can I find these4 Answers
  • Are they good I have never used this on my babies ?13 Answers
Nadia M.
Tipton, IN
I work at a swim school and we sell these swim diapers for babies. We sell the XS and S sizes. We sell another brand for babies - toddlers. This brand works just as well as the iPlay diapers. They are reusable which is nice so they can be easily washed at home. They do not require any additional swim diaper underneath unless your baby is itty bitty and even these swim diapers don't fit then we would recommend a disposable swim diaper underneath until they grow a little bit.
Pranita T.
I used this for my two year old daughter last summer in the pool and what I liked about this diaper was that it doesn't get filled up with water and doesn't fall apart unlike some other diapers.i could see that my daughter was very comfortable in this diaper.
Nicole R.
These are perfect when it's time to go in the pool. It was everything I had expected! The best part is it won't fall apart in the pool like regular diapers. You can buy these right at Walmart and I recommend this to all parents.
Alicia T.
Grand Prairie, TX
I bought two pairs of these swim diapers for my daughter and she seemed to love them, she had no problem with the fit of them. They fit perfectly around her legs and stomach, and are such a great material. These are so cute and are perfect for going swimming they will hold up great.
Heather F.
El Cajon , CA
I love these!! They are so cute and very usefully since it is reusable it can even fit under a bathing suit of you wanted it to. And you donot have to worry about it exploding and getting in the pool!!
Savannah D.
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
Love love love these! We have a pair for my son and daughter and they are great! However my kids have never gone potty (pee or poop) in them so I'm not sure about how those affected them ha.
Kasey O.
Charlotte, NC
This swim diaper was perfect for my daughter! We traveled to Mexico on vacation, it was great only needing this one item and not have to carry a pack of disposable swim diapers, or use regular diapers which can lose the filling and are no fun to clean up.
Loved these,when my little was potty training. No need for a disposible bulky swim diaper when you have these! Can use a bathensuit bottom or under one. Cute patterns. Easy to use.
Nicole f.
Somerdale, Nj
The swim diaper is so much easier to use then the swimmies . They don't break apart after being in the pool for a long time . They don't sag when there playing after being in the pool . There all over easier and less expensive
Raeleen R.
Johnstown, PA
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
These are great we own our own pool and put these on my granddaughter, they do not fill up with water and break. I definitely recommend these they are wonderful
Nancy G.
Mission, TX
Are they good I have never used this on my babies ?
Amanda L.
Brooklyn, CT
Where can I find these
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
How do these compare with the more popular brands of swim diapers? What would you say are some major differences?
April O.
Norwalk, CA
Are they comfy and do you recommend them better than the swimmer diapers? Where can I buy them if so
Mary G.
Se usa con o sin paĂąal?