FINIS Cascade Swim Goggles - Silver/Smoke

by FINIS

Finis Cascade Swim Goggles If open water swimming has been on your mind lately, get the Finis Cascade Swim Goggles for a safe and enjoying experience. These goggles are made of a soft one-piece frame that increases comfort and durability. They feature a silicone strap that is threaded through an adjustable side clip, so you can quickly adjust the strap around your face. They can be easily used by all people above the age of 14 years. The lenses feature anti-Fog treatment, so you can get a fog-free vision under water for long hours. The UV Protection of these goggles protects your eyes from sun's harmful radiations. These goggles are also latex free, so they can be easily worn even for longer duration. To complete your swimming gear, get the super-cool Finis Cascade Swim Goggles right away!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of FINIS Cascade Swim Goggles - Silver/Smoke!
Chillicothe, OH
I myself have not personally used these however I have bought them for my son. He loves to swim and go under the water the only problem he had with them is the strap coming lose from his head. So I am constantly fixing the strap.
Medium
I love to swim or spend my entire day in the pool or at the beach and for me goggles are a must have. These goggles are great for my deep set eyes and give me full coverage without allowing much water to seep in. Highly recommend it.
Light