Fing'rs Prints Street Beat Wrap Star

by none

Fing'rs Prints Street Beat Wrap Star

Are these really worth buying? One of my best friends would buy these and wear them all the time and I thought they looked so cute and so professionally done. I want something more than just a basic nail polish. Would you recommend this product and how long does it normally last?
Does anyone know how long they last?
How long do they last?
Start your review of Fing'rs Prints Street Beat Wrap Star!
Jensen Beach, FL
I don’t really like to wear these because they fall off too quick. If the nails do not come with the glue than I do not buy it because it means that if the nail falls off you have no way to reattach it.
Imlay City, MI
This is good with the exception that when you take it off it leaves sticky residue and the little gems can fall off easily so I don't recommend wearing them unless you wanna wear them for like an hour.
Franklin, TN
I like these press on nails because if you are one of those people who are bad at painting nails, or if you don't have time, it is easy and not time consuming. And not to mention they look really good.
Scottsdale, AZ
My ultimate favorite nails. They're so adorable and there are so many different styles to choose from. They're simple and easy and if you're looking for some stylish savvy nails these are great.
I tried them once and I loved it you should totally buy them. There really stick and there really easy to take off that the experience I had with it it's really good
I love the unique designs on the nails . they don't stay to long because they only have an adhesive backing . they would be better if they had glue with them not just the sticky back.
Arlington , TX
They have cute styles, but I don't like that they are stuck on. The sticky pads are super thick so the nail doesn't lay on your nail well. It catches on things like your hair.
Visalia , CA
I bite my nails often so I'm always purchasing press on nails that are cute and affordable. I came across these and loved them, they're so simple to put on.
I love this product. It my go to, when I'm in a rush and don't have time to go to nail shop.They have really cool design Patten. Love it.
Oroville, CA
These are sooooo cute I love them and they are great for all ages. The designs are so neat l. And they last long.