BY NONE #42 in Press-on Nails

Fing'rs Prints Girlie Glam On The Dot see more...

• How easily do these chip, and how durable are they?2 Answers
Buy on Jet.com
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Rebecca T.
Sterling Hts, MI
Whenever I'm looking for a quick style for my nails I opt for these nails first. I always find cute patterns at a good price at Walmart. My biggest complaint is that the only come as stick-on nails. I prefer to use glue-on nails. For the price I'm paying though, I tend to just work around it by gluing them on anyway. They last a bit longer that way. The only downside is that the glue tab on the nail doesn't extend all the way to the edge of each nail, so the nail glue doesn't spread there either and the nails start to lift and catch on things (usually my hair) by the end of a week.
Like a few others have said, they're great for a last minute event where your nails don't take a lot of beating up, but for something to last a little longer, go for a glue-on brand.
Trish M.
Springville, UT
This company has very cute designs that make it easy to have cute nails. However, I can not stand the press-on glue tabs! They don't last a day for me, every time I touch something I can feel them moving around and eventually coming off. These would be great for a last minute thing for pictures, or something where you aren't hitting the nail directly. If the tabs were separate and you could use nail glue instead it would be a lot better.
Sarrinah R.
This company always have nice little cute designs. Good prices and is easy to find anywhere. I personally didn't like how they would not stay on for a very long time. would come off in less that 24 hours. I would buy only if I am using them for a quick one day event,
Meagan J.
Middle River, MD
I tried these a couple of times and they were really cute but they didn't last long on my nails they never last past a day for me.
Chelsea C.
Greensboro, NC
These nails had a very pretty and unique design. I got them from Wal-Mart. They only lasted about two days.
nicole c.
These are okay love the colors but don't stay on that great but would do good for a few days or a event
Kassie R.
How easily do these chip, and how durable are they?