BeautyNailNail Carenone
Fingr'S Nails (Pack of 28)

Fingr'S Nails (Pack of 28)

by none

Easy To apply, safe To REMOVE. MOTHER APPROVED. LITTLE nails for little FINGERS. 24 nails, no glue needed.

At what age did your daughter start wearing these
I believe this are nails for little girls but for what age?
This are fun nails for little kids who just want to wear them for a little while.
Start your review of Fingr'S Nails (Pack of 28)!
Jesica M.
Tucson, AZ
These are very cute nails...my daughter enjoys getting these..it's so cute how the nails are so tiny.😘😘😘😘😘
Charlotte B.
I'm Not a great big fan of press on nails for kids, but my nieces love this press on , it's great to have around, when you have few of they friends over and they pretend there are at the nail salon.
Miranda P.
Douglasville, GA
Hate these! I will never try to put these on my niece when she is older. They do not have good wear and the break very easily!
Courtney K.
Wagarville, AL
My daughter loves these!!....super cute and easy to apply. .........they also lasta good while!!
Mariah V.
Tucson, AZ
Fingr'S Nails (Pack of 28) uploaded by Mariah V.
I love love love these nails. Me and my neise are having fun putting them on and having them last for a week or so now. Definitely easy and stylish !
Shayla R.
Elko, NV
Love these for my little girl. She feels super pampered and it only takes a couple minutes to apply. The adhesive is attached to the nail already so it's just find the size and apply. Highly recommend for the little diva in your life.
Kim W.
Fort Wayne, IN
My daughter who is 11 loves these stick on nails. She thinks they are fabulous and lovrs all the different varieties they have. She can put on them on easily and remove them when she wants. I like the fact my daughter can look and feel girly.
Angela P.
Roselle, IL
My young daughters love these when they play dress up.they fit well and are easy to put on and take off.
Sarah M.
nelson street
Bought these for my niece. They are ok for kids I guess but I wouldn't want to go out for the day or night with them on. I don't think they would stay on long