BY FINGRS

Stick-On Decals for fingers & toes. Includes over 150 decals! Look great today. What fun! Over 150 decals. Packaged in China with parts from Taiwan. Nail Decal Application: Peel decal from backing and press on desired nail. Apply top coat to seal. Select size for nail. Peel off and place on desired nail. Apply 1 or 2 coats of top coat to seal. Removal: Use non-acetone polish remover. Warning: Keep out of reach of children see more...

• I have been wanting to get in to nail art for my daughter...1 Answers
Tabatha F.
Stuart, VA
I use these to decorate my daughter's nail. They are super cute, and they actually stick for a long time. My daughter is three, so she is very active, and they actually stick through out her day. She loves them, I would recommend these for a young girl or a child. Not very cute for and adult, maybe for a celebration or something. They are also very easy to come off, and easy to put on.
Roxana G.
Dallas, TX
This product is one of my favorite nail art products. It has a very retro look to it depending on how you design it. The stars are my favorite they are so cute and anyone can use them
Carla h.
Justice, IL
These are very cool I bought some for Halloween and they were very nice they stayed on well and my nails look awesome also it was first time of me using nail stickers so I do recommend these 2 any woman
Jackie P.
Menomonee Fls, WI
Desiree O.Fond Du Lac, WI8 conversations
Sticks well either before or after a coat of polish. With or without polish it will require a clear overcoat to ensure maximum effective stick.
Desiree O.
Fond Du Lac, WI
Daniela M.
Romania
I love all the thing which u can glue on your nail,because they are so pretty and are so easy .i think everyone can use then
MARIA FERNANDA R.
PANAMÁ
A mi hija le encanta que le compre estos productos para sus uñitas, son fáciles de remover y quedan super cute!
Kim S.
Lebanon, VA
I have been wanting to get in to nail art for my daughter and wanted to know if these are easy to use and do you cover them with something after you apply them to make them stay on longer? And what do you use to apply them?