Fing'rs Heart 2 Art Nail Art Kit, Art Box Extreme, 1 set uploaded by Zeyneb s.

BY FINGRS

Extreme Nail Art Kit Set Includes: Slanted Brush Angled head allows intricate detailed designs or fills in larger backgrounds. 2 Striper Brush Thin and precise for long lines, thick or thin. Great for outlining and contouring. 3 Fan Brush Use to dust on glitter, sweep away sequins or splatter on polish. 4 Dotting Tool As a Dotter, make dots or flower petals. As a marbler - swirl polish colors together on the nail bed to blend colors. 5 Slanted Tweezers 6 Nail Files - 3 see more...

Nicole O.
Once I became a mom it was more inconvenient for me to always go out to get my nails done. I needed to still have cute nails so I bought this tool kit to use at home. It has everything you need to be able to do your own styles. I went on YouTube and looked up tutorial videos and I got tons of compliments on my nails. I love this product!
Salena G.
Lincolnton, NC
I truly recommend the product its one of the best product I've use the best tools to design your nails so when you get a offer or chance to use or try this product please do !!!
daisy t.
Miami,FL
Esto es chulisimo quiero uno por que veo en youtube como lo usan y me encanta inventar cosas nuevas
Kyira B.
Hattiesburg, MS
Have in. one try this never did love to try do my own. jailbreak Mr in thing. Someone plz
maria a.
Stockton, CA
Great brushes. Work for any kind of make up and skin. Can be rough on dry skin.
Melina N.
Well these brushes if the used ones are good the mark is good I recommend them and they are also Good, good chao I hope that they buy them
Ceres L.
These are just OK. The fanned brush fell apart very quickly but the others seem to be okay.
Amy D.
Do you get any designs with the kit? Or polish?
member-a3786a18b