BY FINGRS #44 in Press-on Nails

Nail Art Stamping Kit Kit Includes: 1 nail art disk. 1 polish. 1 scraper. 1 stamper Polish, Scrape, Stamp. see more...

Buy on Walmart
  • "they are really easy to use and have some really cute designs." in 1 review
Yurani M.
Goleta, CA
I bought this at Wal-Mart a while back and the designs were cute to me when I was at the store but then they seemed a little too big for my nail and kind of old fashioned or not designs I would put on my nails! The only thing that I did keep afterwards was the scraper, polish and stamp because they could be used with other metal nail art stamping templates! So what I did was went online and order other templates which are super great and cute and such a great way to get designs on your nails without the hassle of going to salons, or drawing them on yourself if you suck, or getting fake nails with designs on them already! The stamping tools are super beneficial and I get compliments on my nails every day I swear! They sell nail stamping templates on eBay or a site where I got a 42 design one which is super gorgeously filled with designs like zebras and zigzags, flowers, polka dots, swirls, etc. and they are all full size for your nails unlike these small little single flowers. So go to bornprettystore.com if you like what you hear because that is where I got mine and I loved it!
Angelique A.
Greenwood, IN
I am a nail stamping maniac. I tried this because it is the only time I have seen stamping plates for sale at a store vs always having to buy online. If you are new to stamping this would be a perfect product to start with to see if you like it. Pesonally, I think it worked good.
The stamper could have been a little better, but if you decide you like stamping, you could just get a better one. The plates work great. They give you a plastic scraper instead of a metal one which I think is great because metal scratches the plates.
lisa i.
I enjoy using stamping plates! they are really easy to use and have some really cute designs. Its great to have especially when you may not have the time or tools to create that same design! Definitely a must have for nail Lovers:)
Javene S.
Doral, FL
Even though I'm a konad fan, i really loved this set, came with everything needed to do nail stamping and is perfect for beginners!
Angela S.
Hialeah , FL
I got this at Wal-Mart its ok, it works but you have to play around with it to make it work I wish it would of come with black as well
Jasenia A.
Shelby, MI
Absolutely loved these when I was growing up! They definitely stay on for awhile and the designs are super cute! Also, it's simple and easy to use!
Tricia H.
Alliance, OH
The little girl i baby'sit got this for Christmas and loves it... Really surprised they stayed on forever.
Evy C.
Bedford, TX
First stamping kit I've purchased. Was pleased with the tools and with the outcome! Very trendy and it lasts a while
Janie T.
I do my nails a lot! I am not a big fan of this product. Takes some time to get it just write. Not worth the time
Sarah A.
Rossville, GA
I always have wanted a stamping kit, and I found this one! I absolutely love it!