BY FINGRS #89 in Press-on Nails

Flirty and romantic nails that bring sophistication and classic trends to your fingertips! Contents: Over 160 Gems. 1 Top Coat. 5ml. 1 Body Glue. 1 ml. 1 Manicure Stick. see more...

Buy on Kmart
Leslie V.
Leslie V.
Review for: Fing'rs Flirt Nail & Body Jewels, 1 kit
I did not use this before, but I will try because usually the jewel i use does not last too much time (just 1 day!) It has good comments so, I will try!
Kayla H.
Kayla H.
The gems are great and compliment any manicure. Instead of using the glue that is included to secure them to the nail, using a top coat to stick them on and then again to seal them works better.
Esti M.
Esti M.
Salinas, Ca
These cute little gems will add sparkle to any manicure/pedicure. They glue that comes in the kit is really good. I had the gems on for over a week! I do a lot of washing dishes and cleaning around the house so I was surprised that they stayed so long. I love to but little gems like these because they make any mani/pedi stand out. Glue these on top and BAM, your nails are suddenly transformed!
Shannon  C.
Shannon C.
Flint, MI
I can get these at dollar tree and they are amazing. The jewels usually last until you are ready to take them off. And if you really want to take the time to clean them, you can reuse them. They last foreve that way. They come in many collors so.they will match almost any manicure.
Alexis O.
Alexis O.
Great product. I do my nails quite often and I love to add a little extra by adding some gems. These are great. The only thing is sometimes the case can get loose and spill some of your gems.