BY FINGRS #58 in Press-on Nails

Buy on Walmart
Anisa N.
West Palm Bch, FL
I live for press on nails, I used to be one of those girls in the nail shop every two weeks getting a fill I would always have acrylic nails, but I started to get bothered with how my natural nail looked when the acrylic nails came off. My nails were so weak and frail I ended up trying nexgen powder after that and the same thing happened. I found myself spending way to much money at the nail salon every two weeks. I ended up stumbling upon a DIY video on youtube on how to do your own acrylic nails I thought that itd help with the saving money situation but that didn't help the fact my nails were still getting damaged after the fact. I happened to find another video with press ons and how to make them look natural. after watching the video I ended up going to the store and stocking up on press ons. all colors designs lengths and shapes. everyone always complemented me on my nails and asked me where I got my nails done at and were always surprised when I told them my nails were press on. but ever since ive been using press on my nails are able to grow stronger without having to deal with the weak nail bed and breaking finger nails and ending up with num nums for fingers because the acrylic damaged your nail. these press ons are a good investment and I highly recommend all the  ladies give them a try. I ended telling a co worker about them and she came to work the next day with her own press ons she was so excited to show me.
Rachel R.
I love doing my nails and getting them done, I got these on a hunch, they look so natural, beautiful. They stay on and look like an expensive trip to the salon, for a fraction of the price!
Chelsea H.
For me, these nails never stay put for very long. I need the real deal personally. I wish they would use a stronger adhesive.
Mary D.
Clark Fork, ID
These look like salon done nails. I really love them. I love how they look like salon nails for a fraction of the price.
krystal t.
Spokane, WA
I love doing nails and these are great one to use i use them to do all my friends nails and they all love them