BY FINGRS

Clip on & go Quality guarantee - Pacific World Corporation guarantees the quality of this product. If this product does not perform properly., contact us at nailcare@fingrs.com. see more...

• How long do they last? my family has used other similar products ...2 Answers
almasi h.
Jamaica, NY
This is a cute and fun accessory for children and adults if you want to add a little bit of fun to your hair without actually dying your hair some crazy color. But since my daughters do not have straight hair it kinds sticks out but it is still fun to use.
Trinity W.
Reeds Spring, MO
These are great! And so much fun! My younger sister loves for me to do her hair and makeup. And she always wants to get her hair colored like me but isn't allowed to. So this are great for her, and so easy to get out just shampoo!
Cassidy M.
Social Circle, GA
Great for little kid or a costume easy put in and take out they add a PPP of color to your hair
Tricia H.
Alliance, OH
How long do they last? my family has used other similar products it seems to get ruined in day.