BY FINGERSOFT

One of the most addictive and entertaining physics based driving game ever made! And it's free! Meet Newton Bill, the young aspiring uphill racer. He is about to embark on a journey that takes him to where no ride has ever been before. With little respect to the laws of physics, Newton Bill will not rest until he has conquered the highest hills up on the moon! Face the challenges of many unique hill climbing environments. Gain bonuses from daring tricks and collect coins to upgrade your car and reach even higher distances. Watch out though - Bill's stout neck is not what it used to be when he was a kid! And his good ol' gasoline crematorium will easily run out of fuel. Features: - Upgradeable vehicles - Lots of stages with levels to reach in each - Cool graphics and smooth physics simulation - Designed to look good on low resolution and high resolution devices (incl. tablets) - Real turbo sound when you upgrade your engine! see more...

• "My son and daughter love playing this game. " in 1 review
  • "It's very easy to play for hours and is a very addicting game!" in 1 review
Makenzie F.
North Judson, IN
Techie Expert Level 1
This game is so fun. There's different maps and cars to choose from. You can earn coins and diamonds to get boosts or new cars and maps. So much fun. Kids love it and so do adults. I recommend you check it out!
Jennifer H.
Ads ads ads and more ads.
It's a fun little game to pass the time when you are on the toilet or waiting for class to start. But there are plenty of other mobile games out there that I'd recommend over this one.
Bethann B.
Jamestown, PA
My husband loves this game! he says its awesome and can play it for hours. He made me laugh so hard my face hurt when he raced the hippie bus and the hippies flew out everywhere.
sonia T.
I have this dwnloaded on my tablet andits afun game..ijust wish their was another way for game over instead of the mans neck breaking..my 4yr old loves this game too!
Taylor F.
Cynthiana, KY
My mom and I played this all the time! I even had baby cousins who enjoyed it. But my mother LOVED it. I mean, she'd ask for my phone daily to enjoy this game.
Melanie S.
Long Beach, CA
One of my favorite games to play , even though I can get hard at times . But very fun and challenging . I always try to beat my dads high score but I can't
Dawn B.
Techie Expert Level 3
Great kids game, actually can advance in the game without having to buy additional things. My son and daughter love playing this game.
Bailey T.
Staunton, IL
Who doesn't like racing and upgrading to better goods, I do. My Sibling I like to play this game all the time. It's a rad game.
Vincent S.
North Scituate, RI
Really weird game, and is very unique. Not a bad time though and it can be pretty fun if you're into that kind of stuff
Eileen H.
Yuma, AZ
This game is so addicting lol. When I first downloaded it it didn't really catch my eye until I got the hang of it
Does this app cost money?