FingerPaints Top Coat uploaded by haley s.FingerPaints Top Coat uploaded by Shantrelle S.FingerPaints Top Coat uploaded by Rita S.

BY FINGERPAINTS

FingerPaints Top Coat is a quick-drying top coat with high-gloss finish. Professional chip resistant formula with sunscreen. see more...

Alysa M.
San Antonio, TX
I do not like this top coat at all! My favorite top coat which  I recommend is Essie's Good To Go but I ran out of it at the time so I used this one that I had in the back of my nail drawer. I had bought this top coat a while back at my local Sally's Beauty Supply store.  So after painting my nails with one of my favorite Essie polishes (Fiji), I always wait for my nail polish to dry AT LEAST 30 minutes before applying a top coat. So after waiting for my nails to dry, I applied this top coat and right away I wasn't happy! It doesn't make my nails shine as much as my Essie one and it doesn't dry as fast. I didn't feel like my nail polish was locked in and I was right. My nail polish chipped the next day and didn't last even a week. I do not recommend.
DeeAnn L.
This for me has been a really good top coat. I have several polishes from this brand so I decided to pick up the matching top coat. I only need one coat. It adds a very pretty shine. It keeps my nail polish underneath from chipping. It works great. I would repurchase it for sure.
haley s.
VISALIA, CA
This is by far the best top coat I got it because it was buy one Polish and get top coat free and it go's on smooth and glossy I would definitely buy if I ran out
Shantrelle S.
Beaumont, TX
So this was my first time trying this. Only tried it because it was on sale but one get one free. Then had a 20% of at register. I'm so glad I made this purchase. It glides on smooth and effortlessly. Dries in record time. Even faster with gelamp.
Kim L.
Seriously one of the best top coats I've ever used! Makes your nails very glossy and smooth. I've yet to have it chip.