BY FINGERPAINTS

FingerPaints Nail Color comes in an irresistible artist's palette of the latest and most wearable shades. see more...

BriAnna 💀.
Resaca, GA
I love Finger Paints nail polish! I purchased my polishes from my local Sally Beauty store and there is such a large variety to choose from! They sell for $5 and are completely worth it due to the color pay off & how dense they are, so you don't have to do multiple coats, even for their glitter polishes. Sally's is always having sales & discounts so you can get them cheaper a lot of the time. Highly recommend!
SynergyByDesign #.
Eastpointe, MI
I love FingerPaints nail polish, especially their glitter and Metallics. I use these around Christmas time. I love this silver mix and am picking up a gold called "Wrapped in Ribbon" for this year between Thanksgiving and Christmas. Now, I need to find a red for Christmas. they're very dense polishes, so you don't need a lot of coats like you would with most glitter polishes. These can be worn as a stand alone color. you'll find them at Sally's Beauty Supply... and they're on sale but 2 get 3 free, plus you get a free glittery evening clutch. this year's colors are silver, gold and copper. I got a red one last year. beautiful bag.
Heather P.
Cantonment, FL
I had received this a few years back for free with a buy 2 get one free deal at Sally's Beauty Supply. This is by far the best holographic glitter polish that I've used. I had bought a cheaper brand prior to getting this one. It wasn't nearly as dramatic as the Finger Paints brand. I used to take my bottle to the nail salon so I could make sure I had my favorite glitter polish used during my manicures and pedicures. The polish is still in my collection and still working great.
B x.
This is a larger glitter than I usually go for, but it's still pretty. It makes a good top coat for those times when you wanna have a little sparkle.
Shantrelle S.
Beaumont, TX
Love love love this polish. And buy one get one... It's sparkly even before adding top coat. I will definitely be buying more from this line.
Amy J.
Brampton, ON
I LOVE this polish! It goes on smooth and is full of sparkle. Drys fast & usually only need two coats for full coverage (including their coloured polishes). I purchased them at Sally’s when they had buy two get one free which was even better value than the already awesome price point of $6 and change. Will purchase this line of polishes again!
Jen H.
Works best when dabbing with a makeup sponge if you want a big colour payoff. Chunky holo circles are so pretty on their own or in a cluster.