FingerPaints Hard As Steel Nail Strengthener uploaded by Nicolette J.

BY FINGERPAINTS

FingerPaints Hard As Steel Nail Strengthener nourishes nails while strengthening and fortifying to help condition and harden nails to prevent nails from splitting and breaking. see more...

Nicolette J.
Pittsburgh, PA
I love this product! It's my favorite thing to use whenever I get acrylics off; I fell like it really helps to bring my nails back to life after so much abuse. It also makes for an excellent base coat AND top coat for nail polish to give it an extra sleek feel and make it last much longer! Will be buying again!
Stephanie C.
Ontario, CA
This stuff works great. I recently removed acrylic nails and was able to keep the length but of course my nails became super brittle and thin. As soon as I put this on I noticed an immediate difference in my nails.
Sadie G.
United States
I love this! It really helped my nails and made them look really nice! This is definitely worth the money!!
Sharla M.
Kitchener
I like this nail polish a lot! My nails kept breaking and I was getting really upset that I couldn't grow them like I used to. I started using this polish twice a week and now my nails are super strong. I'm interested in trying their other nail care products in the near future.