BY FINGERPAINTS

FingerPaints Endless Wear Long Wear Color is an advanced 2-step nail color system that offers breakthrough wear, color and shine.

• I'm really hard on my hands/nails because I am always cleaning or...1 Answers
Jackie M.
San Antonio, TX
I love my polish it was a Christmas gift. Good thing because I've never even bought these kind of polishes. I have pink and a red. The pink one is called Coral composition. It's super bright with the top coat it lasted about 1 1/2 weeks. I love it since usually regular nail polish 💅🏼 comes off like that day. I highly recommend it's worth the price.
Monica B.
I love this polish!! This is the ONLY polish I can take to the salon it will last 2 weeks for my pedicures. For your hands ( if your harsh on you hands like myself) 1 week and a half tops . But the touch up is super easy & the top coat is super shiny . Trust me it is worth the money .
Rachel B.
Waco, Tx
I love this brand of polish. This polish is something I call a one coat wonder!!! It is a bit pricey but I definitely think it is worth the money!!!!
Her.xo ..
I own the top coat in this brand & I absolutely Love it! It makes my nail polish last for weeks and the gloss is amazing.
angela c.
Gainesville, GA
Great product. Great brand. This is one of my favorite colors. I highly recommend this product.
angie m.
I love this color looks so pretty and it doesn't crack. And it don't has a weird smell.
Jessica H.
Oak Park, IL
Lovely colors, only need two coats, shines, and easy to apply! For when you don't want to spend $10 a bottle on an assortment for nail art
shefat g.
Scarborough , ON
Review for: Other
I really like this nail polish. I find that it paints on smooth and looks gorgeous. It does not get streaky which is amazing. I would recommend
Megan R.
I'm really hard on my hands/nails because I am always cleaning or doing yard work. Almost every nail polish I've used chips within 2-3 days, some even hours later, of painting my nails. Does this brand stay on longer without chipping than most others or am I just doomed to have chipped nails constantly?