Finest Nutrition Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Ayame S.Finest Nutrition Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Ayame S.Finest Nutrition Vitamin E Oil uploaded by Jenvelop V.

BY FINEST NUTRITION #17 in Vitamin E

Dietary Supplement. Supports Antioxidant Health* 100 IU Vitamin E per Serving Vitamin E supports antioxidant and immune function.* No yeast, milk, lactose, sugar, preservatives, artificial color or flavor, or sodium. *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration.  This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. 100% Satisfaction guaranteed with all Walgreens products or your money back. see more...

Nka k.
Charleston, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
Vitamin e oil is a game changer for me.
I used to struggle with acne. I was told by my doctor to stop using alcohol on my acne and start using vitamin e oil and vitamin e cream. I don't believe it would work since I have combination skin and very oily in my tea zone.
But I gave it a try and haven't had almost any break outs.
Dee B.
Pearcy, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This was recommended to me by a dermatologist for my extremely dry skin. I use it nightly even on my lips. Finest Nutrition Vitamin E OilFinest Nutrition Vitamin E Oil
Ayame S.
Brooklyn, NY
While it's a little crazy adding vitamin E oil directly on your skin...I do it some nights. I have really large pores and I'm looking for ways to make them less noticeable. I feel that if I apply any more than a thin thiiiin coat of this on my troubled areas, I'll go insane! I haven't used this every night to see any results because I really hate the feeling of grease. ):
I'm adding photos so everyone can see the back of the bottle in case they don't know what it looks like!
Emily H.
Grandview, MO
I enjoy this product immensely. The health benefits behind vitamin e oil is astounding. I use this mainly on my face and place a few drops into my tea. I have noticed the complexion of my skin changing for the better, my eye lashes are no longer breaking and parts of my eyebrows where they were sparse from too much over plucking have actually started to grow back again.
NOLA P.
New Orleans , LA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
The best kept secret!!! This is great as a head to toe moisturizer. I've used this in my DIY cocktail of oils for my hair, as a nightly facial moisturizer, and as a skin moisturizer. It's also great as a dietary supplement. Win, win, win!!! Walgreen's always has so,w sort of BOGO promo so this gem will always be on hand for me!
Jenvelop V.
Rialto, CA
This Vitamin E Oil comes in handy for when I have time to make myself a mask to give my skin a boost. The fact that is liquid oil make us really easy to apply it. No smell and doesn't irritate my sensitive skin
Bano B.
Lake Orion, MI
It works pretty well if you want to use it alone as a moisturizer as it has a very thin consistency. However, if you're using this product to make your own homemade moisturizers etc., I would recommend using one with a thicker consistency as it would be stronger and more pure.