HealthWellnessImmune SupportFinest Nutrition
Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips Timed Release Caplets

Finest Nutrition Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips Timed Release Caplets

by Finest Nutrition

Finest Nutrition Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips Timed Release Caplets 100 ea

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finest Nutrition Vitamin C 1000mg with Rose Hips Timed Release Caplets!
DeAnne L.
Brookhaven, PA
I wanted to try a quality brand of vitamins, so I chose this brand. It seemed to work as directed. It met my expectations. I bought it online at a pharmacy website. I liked this brand compared to others. I was satisfied and would use this product again.
Oscar C.
Davie, FL
Do you suffer from acne them this is the opportunity to change your life and use vitamin because maybe you body scream for vitamin and never notice your body need some vitamin this is the perfect chance.
Katie Q.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Love taking these as soon as I start to feel a cold coming on, or a few weeks before the seasons change and the cold either never comes through or only lasts a day or 2 at most
Elizabeth T.
Best for my acne prone skin!!! Went from having breakouts everyday (even with Rx creams) to completely breakout free! However this only works when taking it in megadoses. I started at 3000mg daily for a month then gradually worked up to 6000mg daily. Now it's been 3 months and I am so happy! Remember to split up the dose throughout your meals. (I take 2 of these pills with breakfast, lunch, and dinner)

Looking for your answer?