BY FINEST NUTRITION #74 in Sleep & Snoring Aids

Sound, restful sleep is important for maintaining overall good health. Melatonin helps support normal sleep/wake patterns.* No salt, lactose, wheat, gluten, trans fat, preservatives or chemical solvents. Quick dissolve. One per day *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. see more...

Gabrielle G.
Sunrise, FL
Whenever I need to be up in the morning, or I just can't afford to toss and turn at night I get myself some melatonin. I don't think the 5mg is enough for me though, as I have built up a tolerance from using it. I usually take three 10mg two hours before I need to sleep, and that way I fall asleep at the time I want. Love these!
Ashley R.
Orlando , FL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lately I have had a difficult time falling asleep. I came across these tablets and they have done wonders for me. I only use them when I need it. One tablet does the trick for me!
Prendha M.
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great and they take effect fast. I absolutely love these. The price for these are that much so it will defiantly be worth your money without a doubt!
Sarah W.
Rogers, AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
This work really well. I love when pills come in an easy dissolve tablet bc they start taking affect much sooner.
courtney b.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this ! When I can not sleep or relax , I use this product to knock me out . I am sure these are a god sent
Candace H.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These dissolve tablets work well for me. I am not a huge fan of the flavor, but since it works I live with it.
Racheal H.
MARYVILLE, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good stuff as long as you don't take it too much. You can build up a tolerance (yeah story of my life)
Alexandra K.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son was recommended these by our Dr and these are the only thing that helps him fall asleep at night
Brittni M.
Hartselle, AL
One of my go to medications when I find it hard to sleep, you to do not wake up feeling groggy.