Finest Nutrition Melatonin 5 mg

by Finest Nutrition

Sound, restful sleep is important for maintaining overall good health. Melatonin helps support normal sleep/wake patterns.* No salt, lactose, wheat, gluten, trans fat, preservatives or chemical solvents. Quick dissolve. One per day *These statements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration. This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Finest Nutrition Melatonin 5 mg!
Sunrise, FL
Whenever I need to be up in the morning, or I just can't afford to toss and turn at night I get myself some melatonin. I don't think the 5mg is enough for me though, as I have built up a tolerance from using it. I usually take three 10mg two hours before I need to sleep, and that way I fall asleep at the time I want. Love these!
Indian Land, SC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Lately I have had a difficult time falling asleep. I came across these tablets and they have done wonders for me. I only use them when I need it. One tablet does the trick for me!
Elizabeth, NJ
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are great and they take effect fast. I absolutely love these. The price for these are that much so it will defiantly be worth your money without a doubt!
Centerton , AR
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
This work really well. I love when pills come in an easy dissolve tablet bc they start taking affect much sooner.
Boise, ID
Wellness Guru Expert Level 4
I love this ! When I can not sleep or relax , I use this product to knock me out . I am sure these are a god sent
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These dissolve tablets work well for me. I am not a huge fan of the flavor, but since it works I live with it.
Springfield, IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My son was recommended these by our Dr and these are the only thing that helps him fall asleep at night
Maryville, TN
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Good stuff as long as you don't take it too much. You can build up a tolerance (yeah story of my life)
Hartselle, AL
One of my go to medications when I find it hard to sleep, you to do not wake up feeling groggy.

Looking for your answer?